Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ...

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    This is a sad, down beat thread and I feel bad for Angela and the others here who have lost someone in some way.

But. . .

With all the depressing posts, and the weeping and hand wringing and everything, Realgirls4me ends the thread with "That's terrible news, everyone. . .but who's the hot babe getting fucked in the ass?"

I had to laugh.

Honda,

I certainly didn't mean to diminish what I told Angela by asking that question, but one can't help noticing that avatar, which was posted right after I had posted mine. ...Let's not forget why we're all here to begin with.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    This is a sad, down beat thread and I feel bad for Angela and the others here who have lost someone in some way.

But. . .

With all the depressing posts, and the weeping and hand wringing and everything, Realgirls4me ends the thread with "That's terrible news, everyone. . .but who's the hot babe getting fucked in the ass?"

I had to laugh.

Honda,

I certainly didn't mean to diminish what I told Angela by asking that question, but one can't help noticing that avatar, which was posted right after I had posted mine. ...Let's not forget why we're all here to begin with.

No no, Realgirls, don't get me wrong. I certainly don't think what you posted diminishes what Angela posted, and the thread is a good one.

I'm saying it genuinly made me laugh, because it was funny, which is a good thing. It's like being at a funeral or something, everyone's bummed out, then someone whispers "Check out the tit's on that girl!"

I didn't mean any offense to anyone either, but a good laugh is good sometimes. And I agree, joyboys avatar girl is a hottie.

I'm saying it genuinly made me laugh, because it was funny, which is a good thing. It's like being at a funeral or something, everyone's bummed out, then someone whispers "Check out the tit's on that girl!"
    I'm with the H-man on this. You gotta admit, that av is distracting (In a good way).

I've had the mixed fortune of getting to know a few funeral directors over the past few years and, for ones whose lives are awash with grief on a daily basis, they really do know the best jokes.

While we can all comiserate, console, relate, and sympathise, we're all still breathing...I think...Lemme check...*Whew*!...Yah, still breathing and, as the saying goes, life goes on.

Arianna said:
    Saying goodbye can suck. But never getting the chance to say it is pretty bad too.
    This is something I can relate to all too well. Nothing torques me off quite so much as discovering a friend's passing from a newspaper article or a blurb in a trade journal, often weeks after the fact, before any of my 'friends' thinks to tell me about it.

On a lesser note, there are those wonderful relationship breakups that end with "Fuck off, don't ever call me again" notes or messages when you have absolutely no clue as to what prompted them. Feh.

I hope you're feeling a bit better, Angela. It's a sunny day here, hopefully much the same where you are. Take a stroll and enjoy it for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Angela
    Speaking of funerals, I only have 1 more episode of Six Feet Under to watch and then I'm done with the series I'll miss these characters.

Yeah, I'm better today. Cleaning my room, making money off ebay, maybe I'll bake something.
    Ooh, gotta love the eBay. It's both a blessing and a curse for me. I sell enough to cover the occasional nice dinner but I've spent enough to buy a second house. I'm trying to reverse that trend.

I love Six Feet Under (Theme by fave composer Thomas Newman) and the first season was dropped on me by a number of friends who always call my attention to anything that has a hearse in it. I used to own one just like Claire's (Only black and sans the creepy hood ornamant). I've been trying to score one of the CD players that they gave to the cast and crew (A stubby apple-green hearse model) but the damn things command super-high prices on eBay. Though I see there is now a commercially available version. Ooh, vini vidi Visa (I came, I saw, I shopped!).