Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ...

Professional Poster

is this a friend that you've been having sex with then yes it is hard.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Life is a crazy experience, Angela.

Friends come and go, same as everyone else, ranging the spectrum from some person you see on the street everyday, to a red hot sex toy you fool around with whenever you get horny.

In 37 years on this planet, I've personally only found one girl I would want to consider a friend for life. . .and she won't even talk to me at the moment! Could very likely be hopeless on my end, but a person has to be prepared to accept that.

Life isn't fair, it's odd. Still, you only get one shot at life.

This is it.

Reincarnation scares me. I'd like to come back as a squirrel in a city park (those fuckers do nothing but screw around all day), but I'd probably come back as a toe nail infection or something.

Reincarnation as a hot girls bicycle seat would be nice, but I'm not sure inanimate objects are an option. . .

Gold Poster

Default Re: Saying goodbye to a friend...

Quote Originally Posted by Angela
    Hurts
    It does but keeping their memory within you sometimes heals some of the pain.

Falling off the bar stool Junior Poster latrix67's Avatar

A good friend of mine died last year from s*** from the first Gulf War.I knew him for years & we looked out for each other .I got off lucky,he did'nt (Leaukemia) & his wife had a beautiful baby girl who was born with health problems.Me,I have minor prob's that drugs sort out but it's a hell of a job to say godbless to a valued friend.

Angela, goodbye as in your friend died or no longer wants to be friends? Either way, yes it is hard.

Gold Poster

Angela,

I'm sorry for what you are going through. When one loses that someone special in their lives, it is as if the whole world suddenly becomes depopulated, as some sage once penned. I hope things get better for you, and soon.

Default Re: Saying goodbye to a friend...

Quote Originally Posted by Angela
    Hurts
    for a very, very long time...

"Friends don't let friends drink and post"

Gold Poster

Who's the girl in your avatar, Joyboy ?

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

This is a sad, down beat thread and I feel bad for Angela and the others here who have lost someone in some way.

But. . .

With all the depressing posts, and the weeping and hand wringing and everything, Realgirls4me ends the thread with "That's terrible news, everyone. . .but who's the hot babe getting fucked in the ass?"

I had to laugh.