Quote Originally Posted by GroobyKrissy View Post
    You Grooby guys are wacko.
    if you think this is wacko...lol

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/#!/TerryGrooby

Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

Default Re: Best advice from a ladyboy that changed my sexual life

Quote Originally Posted by terrygrooby View Post
    About 2 months ago, a ladyboy friend of mine and me were talking about feeling of condoms, mouth, hands, cumming inside the condom, etc.

My favorite way of cumming is inside the condom but most of the times i need to finish with the hand.

Then she said that, because i'm cut (she's cut too), i need to take great care of the skin of my cock, explaining that the best is to apply cocoa butter on my cock after every showers and to never use bare hand to masturbate.

Then she started to describe me what she called a "homemade ass" (that's when i started to laugh} made out of a tall and wide hard plastic glass with 2 hot/cold gel packs in it with a latex glove in between the 2 packs (like a slice of cheese in a sandwich). Then a bit of astroglide lube in the glove and voila.

I really didn't take all of this seriously when we were talking, but the next day, at the supermarket i bought cocoa butter. I started to apply it every time after shower and i rarely use my hand on my cock now.

I started to notice improvement in sensitivity after about 10 days.

Now it's been more than 2 months and sensitivity is just getting ridiculously high. I've never ever been able to cum while having just my cock sucked before, and it happenned to me several times in the past 2 weeks and i cum in the condom every time now. It even happen sometimes that when i get some parts of the head of my cock licked, i feel some crazy heat under my feet!!

So if you're cut and have to always finish with your hand after fucking, you know what to do.

It truly changed my sexual life. I hope it will change yours too.
    Masturbation in general will reduce the penis sensitivity. Your friend is right if you want to increase sensitivity. The less you use your hand to masturbate the more your sensitivity will return. I had cut back on masturbation awhile back when I found it hard to cum in a condom. By abstaining for using my hand, I found it much more sensitive.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisfiction View Post
    Masturbation in general will reduce the penis sensitivity. Your friend is right if you want to increase sensitivity. The less you use your hand to masturbate the more your sensitivity will return. I had cut back on masturbation awhile back when I found it hard to cum in a condom. By abstaining for using my hand, I found it much more sensitive.
    try the cocoa butter too

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/#!/TerryGrooby

Rookie Poster

Wow this is... actually pretty useful. Was circumcised as a teen before having any kind of a sex life, and sensitivity has always been an issue. Not that any partners ever complained but it's not such a great deal for me :P . Not so sure about the homemade ass though

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by terrygrooby View Post
    About 2 months ago, a ladyboy friend of mine and me were talking about feeling of condoms, mouth, hands, cumming inside the condom, etc.

My favorite way of cumming is inside the condom but most of the times i need to finish with the hand.

Then she said that, because i'm cut (she's cut too), i need to take great care of the skin of my cock, explaining that the best is to apply cocoa butter on my cock after every showers and to never use bare hand to masturbate.

Then she started to describe me what she called a "homemade ass" (that's when i started to laugh} made out of a tall and wide hard plastic glass with 2 hot/cold gel packs in it with a latex glove in between the 2 packs (like a slice of cheese in a sandwich). Then a bit of astroglide lube in the glove and voila.

I really didn't take all of this seriously when we were talking, but the next day, at the supermarket i bought cocoa butter. I started to apply it every time after shower and i rarely use my hand on my cock now.

I started to notice improvement in sensitivity after about 10 days.

Now it's been more than 2 months and sensitivity is just getting ridiculously high. I've never ever been able to cum while having just my cock sucked before, and it happenned to me several times in the past 2 weeks and i cum in the condom every time now. It even happen sometimes that when i get some parts of the head of my cock licked, i feel some crazy heat under my feet!!

So if you're cut and have to always finish with your hand after fucking, you know what to do.

It truly changed my sexual life. I hope it will change yours too.
    Dude i love it, i ve been having sensitivity issues for years. Will definitely try it and report back

interesting, i'm uncut but have had sensitivity issues for many years. figured it was a medical thing, just keep fucking until the other is done. I'll look into this, thanks for the advice

My dick is not at all sensitive so I have been using the cocoa butter for a little over a week now. I have not noticed any improvement as yet. Hope I am using the right stuff. I bought some raw cocoa butter which is very hard. I heat a small amount in the microwave for about a minute and I have been applying both morning and night. I will update after a total of 2 weeks. Sure hope this does work, at least a little.