Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: Not ANOTHER "stand your ground" incident...

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    I don't see how Florida's "stand your ground" legislation would apply in this case unless the defense can prove the teenagers exited their vehicle and threatened Dunn. The kids weren't breaking any laws by playing their music loudly outside of restricted noise ordinance hours and if the prosecution can show the teenagers remained in their vehicle, this is an open-and-shut case. Dunn had every opportunity to leave the scene and contact the local authorities to register a noise complaint, but he didn't.

On the other hand, I'm kind of getting sick and tired of watching cases like this turn into national news. Let the locals flip out and allow the state to deal with the court proceedings. This case has little to do with national concern.
    Correct, the National Media should concern themselves to National Issues ,,,,, like Lindsey Lohen for instance

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Not ANOTHER "stand your ground" incident...

According to the news report the incident took place in a gas station, so doesn't that mean there will be footage from CCTV cameras? And I am sure the details of this case will change over time as different versions of the event become known.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.