Post Chinese man sues his wife for being ugly, and the court AGREES... awarding him £75,00

Chinese man sues his wife for being ugly, and the court AGREES... awarding him £75,000

Jian Feng was confused after his wife gave birth to an 'incredibly ugly' baby
    He accused her of cheating and she admitted to spending £62,000 on plastic surgery
    He then claimed she got him to marry her under false pretenses

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    But for one man from northern China, this was not the case.
    Earlier this year, Jian Feng, divorced and sued his wife for being ugly.

Before and after: Jian Feng's wife spent US$100,000 on plastic surgery before she got married

He won his case and was awarded a little under £75,000 by the judge,

Mr Feng said he took issue with his wife’s looks only after the couple’s daughter was born.

He was shocked by the child’s appearance, calling her ‘incredibly ugly’ and saying she looked like neither one of her parents.
    Mr Feng was so outraged that he initially accused his wife of cheating.
    Faced with the accusation, his wife admitted to spending around £62,000 on plastic surgery which had altered her appearance drastically.
    She had the work done before she met her husband and never told him about it after they met.
    Mr Feng filed for divorce saying his wife had deceived him and convinced him to marry her under false pretenses.
    The judge agreed with him and awarded him the damages.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2DZQjbAU1

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Re: Chinese man sues his wife for being ugly, and the court AGREES... awarding him £7

Send her over here. F.O.B. makes me wanna F-U-C-K.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Default Re: Chinese man sues his wife for being ugly, and the court AGREES... awarding him £7

That's really petty, as to say there was nothing about the marriage other than his Wife's looks that could have motivated him to stay with her despite what I'd consider to be a little white lie meant to cover for her justified insecurities. What a shitty husband!

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

All over the world husbands are calling their lawyers to see if they can cite Chinese case law as precedent.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Lightbulb Re: Chinese man sues his wife for being ugly, and the court AGREES... awarding him £7

Natina, in this case, one precise detail convinces me that this whole thing is entirely fabricated. There’s a facial trait only some Asians and some natives share that is called epicanthic folds. It’s a small fold of skin on the inside corner of the eye. Personally, I find it quite cute, but anyway, it’s not the point. Epicanthic folds are invariably symmetric; there the same on one side and on the other. On the first picture, you can see the epicanthic fold on your left side, but not on the right. It simply means that the picture was taken from a certain, very small angle. Well, on the “after” picture, the same detail is present exactly the same way. It is therefore the same picture that was retouched. Because it is of course unconceivable that after years of surgery, the woman could have had a picture taken of herself on the exact, minute, same angle as the old “before” pic. Do you follow me? The whole thing is consequently a scam, I’m afraid, in this case. It was a funny one though…
    I include the pictures on which I circled the detail in question.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Before.jpg 
Views:	320 
Size:	10.0 KB 
ID:	530323   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	After.jpg 
Views:	298 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	530324