Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Smile Re: Understanding the Dynamics of TGirl Attraction: Part One

Quote Originally Posted by asianphoenixx View Post
    thanks.
    btw, you are really an early bird. Where do you live?
    It's 8.00 am in New Jersey.
    I'm about to take a shower, go to the gym and have breakfast.
    Let's rise and shine!
    I'm an insomniac, Tia. I might sleep at night, I might sleep during day time. Haven't been able to sleep yet but I feel it coming. It's of course also morning here, in Montreal, Quebec. I situate myself for fun in the Sea of Sargasso, but it's of course partially in the so-called "Bermuda Triangle".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bermuda_sargasso_map.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	530326  

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Default Re: Understanding the Dynamics of TGirl Attraction: Part One

Calling TGs bigger and more muscular is IMO defining them as masculine, which seems to be the problem. Why are you attracted to masculine TGs??

Like, in the past I've messed around with jock chick GGs who were college level athletes in their sports, and yes they were fitter/stronger than your average GG. But the girls I knew were still very feminine.

When you describe TGs as more masculine/stronger, you're defining their femininity downward because of how they appear physically.

If a girl doesn't vibe you as feminine, her bodytype or stature isn't going to change that. And the reverse up to a point is also true; if a TG is truly fem being 6'2 isn't going to change that.

I dunno, I can see why Ryder reacted to your post the way she did.
    When the most outstanding physical traits a TG possesses to you are those that make her seem masculine, it seems like those are the ones you are most attracted to.

If the thing that stands out most about a TG for me are those traits that are least feminine, I'm not really going to be down with her sexually.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

I would add to Giovanni’s comments the fact that hormone replacement therapy tend to melt muscular mass, especially in the upper body. Women’s anatomy is made in such a way that a layer of fat covers a much less considerable muscular mass, which was an important evolutionary factor for the preservation of the foetuses in times of shortages. Feminine hormones will have the same effect on the body. For us, it has become a factor of beauty, those silhouette lines much softer than the more angular shaped lines of the male body. It’s also constantly noticed that shoulders narrows during HRT. Eventually, whatever the height of these women, their body mass is exactly like that of g-women, distributed the same way and in the same, soft, beautiful, delicate shape, which we can witness on any of them.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

shit i wish i was more athletic and toned. im turning into a fat blob hahaha

Name:	PicsArt_1354197512653.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	170.6 KB 
ID:	530345   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20121104_155206.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	123.2 KB 
ID:	530346  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by amberskyi; 11-29-2012 at 04:07 PM.

Naw! you’re all in lovely, delicate curves, Amber! What a beautiful back curve, by the way. Mmmm! you’re soft and adorable!

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    Naw! you’re all in lovely, delicate curves, Amber! What a beautiful back curve, by the way. Mmmm! you’re soft and adorable!
    AH-HA! i knew it! soft is a nice way of saying flabby...jk thanks lol

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Calling TGs bigger and more muscular is IMO defining them as masculine, which seems to be the problem. Why are you attracted to masculine TGs??

Like, in the past I've messed around with jock chick GGs who were college level athletes in their sports, and yes they were fitter/stronger than your average GG. But the girls I knew were still very feminine.

When you describe TGs as more masculine/stronger, you're defining their femininity downward because of how they appear physically.

If a girl doesn't vibe you as feminine, her bodytype or stature isn't going to change that. And the reverse up to a point is also true; if a TG is truly fem being 6'2 isn't going to change that.

I dunno, I can see why Ryder reacted to your post the way she did.
    When the most outstanding physical traits a TG possesses to you are those that make her seem masculine, it seems like those are the ones you are most attracted to.

If the thing that stands out most about a TG for me are those traits that are least feminine, I'm not really going to be down with her sexually.
    No no no no no !!!!

Youre still not getting my point !

My posts are all about Tgirls in comparison to GGs

These arent 'the most outstanding physical traits' to me, nor are they the traits that I find the most attractive about Tgirls.

They are the most outstanding physical differences between Tgirls and GGs WHEN COMPARED TO ONE ANOTHER.

My whole point was explaining why I disagreed on the point of 'sex with a Tgirl being no different to sex with a GG'

The bodily physical differences between Tgirls and GGs being one of these differences.

If the male characteristics of Tgirls are what attracts me the most to them then I'd just find myself a guy to have sex with.
    Since I'm not sexually attracted to guys, have never been and have never had a male-male sexual experience, nor been tempted to, that makes a nonsense of your 'I must be gay' implications.

My posts are all about the COMPARATIVE DIFFERENCES between sex with GGs and sex with Tgirls, and the GENERAL COMPARATIVE DIFFERENCES of their general physical characteristics.

Also I didnt say that Tgirls werent feminine, I said that everyone, male and female has both masculine and feminine characteristics, both physical and psychological. I then went on to say that, generally, WHEN COMPARED TO GGS, the masculine characteristics within Tgirls are more evident than any of the varying masculine characteristics that all GGs have.

Its all comparison.
    Not: 'Tgirls are masculine - thats why i like them'
    Not: 'Tgirls arent feminine - thats why i like them'
    Not: 'Tgirls are muscular, strong, big - thats why i like them'
    Not: 'Oh you must be gay because you noticed these differences'

If this were true I wouldnt be at all attracted to tgirls in the first place

In comparison to GGs is what I'm talking about.

This whole thing reminds me of the shit that hits the fan if youre foolish enough to dare call your girlfriend 'fat'.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by LongTom101; 11-29-2012 at 04:27 PM.

woman come in varying degrees of masculinity and femininity.some of the "stronger" genetic woman i still find gorgeous: grace jones, michelle rodriguz, and lita hardy.sorry for all the pics,im a visual person lol

Name:	Grace_jones.jpeg 
Views:	190 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	530348   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	michelle-rodriguez-kb-media-media-748807769.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	155.8 KB 
ID:	530349   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lita02wc3.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	530350  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Giovanni Hotel:

Your point 'If a girl doesn't vibe you as feminine, her bodytype or stature isn't going to change that' is an interesting one, and best illustrates the confusion that my posts seems to have generated.

Tgirls DO vibe me as feminine, BUT, the male aspect (that both GGs and Tgirls have) for me is more prevalent and noticeable within tgirls than it is within GGs. (again - its a comparison)

Purely to illustrate my point with meaningless %ages (purely for illustration - this doesnt represent what I feel are the actual %ages), a GG could be described as having say 85% 'femaleness' and 15% 'maleness' whereas a Tgirl could be say 70% 'femaleness' and 30% 'maleness'. More of the M part is evident in the Tg than is evident in the GG, yet its the F part that really attracts me in the first place - is that any clearer.

Its the feminine vibe that attracts me to Tgirls in the first place, and if that wasnt present then I wouldnt be interested at all, let alone turned on.

However, this 'feminine vibe' aside, there is still some 'male vibe' present too, and I notice that - saying merely that I notice it, and that I find it more obvious within tgirls than within GGs, doesnt equate to meaning that its obviously this 'maleness' that attracts me to them - thats utter nonsense. I'm purely making comparisons.

Its the same as saying 'oh so you notice she has a dick - then youre obviously attracted to dicks - youre obviously gay - why dont you just fuck guys ?'

Any number on here will tell you that its not as simple as that.

Last edited by LongTom101; 11-29-2012 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    woman come in varying degrees of masculinity and femininity.some of the "stronger" genetic woman i still find gorgeous: grace jones, michelle rodriguz, and lita hardy.sorry for all the pics,im a visual person lol
    I wholly agree and this forms part of my point