Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213

Default Re: Understanding the Dynamics of TGirl Attraction: Part One

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    Clearly you were blazed..
    I don't think I said anything about them wanting to fuck??
    And we are all shallow to an extent..we base our attraction at first on LOOKS...we all recognize beauty...to deny that is absurd..

I was saying typically the guys that see themselves as straight are typically about the looks of the transsexual "ie" if she is passable. Not just attraction to the penis. Gay men are not attracted to a transsexual? Why, they look like women? If you put a hot transsexual topless in a strip club and don't show her downstairs men will be attracted to her regardless! It's a fact!

The guys that are more about just the penis and will sleep with men...usually are in it for the hardness/length/girth of the penis and some "Connoisseurs" even if the said person had a wig on and a beard...but had a 13 inch dick would find them to be the most beautiful female in the world at the moment till they cum.

Now I am not generalizing and saying all..I'm saying the majority!

But typically men that are into transsexuals are into them due to looks and the penis of course.

And men play with their dicks from the time they are babies..they are aware of it..they tug it..they fiddle with it..they touch it..they get erections how many times a day...men are obsessed with it..how big it is..how small it is..penis envy...

It's just a fact..just because you don't feel this way..the majority of the men attracted to transsexuals do..

For you to deny that is just silly...I have been living my life as a girl since age 12...been dating for many, many, many years. I have seen it all...when it comes to the men that are interested in transsexuals.
    My disagreement was personal, not made on the behalf of the majority of admirers. I was only offering my perspective. It's just hard for me to wrap my head around most of the ideas you presented as they don't apply to me. I thought better understanding the motives of an average admirer was the goal of this post. I may not be an average admirer, but I do wonder what makes 'em tick. I don't disagree that most everything you've said still applies to the majority of guys around here, and it's obvious that quite a few of them concur. In other words, you're right. I'm just the annoying douchebag who has to bring up rare exception as an example. lol.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Default Re: Understanding the Dynamics of TGirl Attraction: Part One

Quote Originally Posted by princesa View Post
    So you are genuinely attracted to the WHOLE woman, not just her cock. Awesome.

So wouldn't you just be considered straight? Or heteroflexible?

I feel like saying "Bi" means that either you like both men and women or you like both vagina and cock. But since you're not a cock fetishist, but actually attracted to the woman attached to the cock (probably more so than just the cock itself) then I would still consider you straight.

Because you're exclusively attracted to the female gender, without caring about genital configuration.

How is that bisexual?
    I guess hereroflexible would be a more appropriate term, but I don't think transattraction is exclusively straight and most of society seems to think straight needs to mean 100% straight. It's just less confusing. Honestly, the conversation rarely comes up; when it does, it's usually once every couple of years when I'm in a new relationship. On the odd occasion that it comes up otherwise, I find it easier to just explain that I'm bisexual. It's not like I'm embarrassed about not associating as straight, and if people act all stand-offish as a response, they would have done that if I explained I were straight but had an attraction to transsexuals anyway. Besides, I'm not one of those guys who longs for a relationship with a transchick and if claiming to be bisexual puts most of them off, it's at no loss of mine.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.