Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast

Default Understanding the Dynamics of TGirl Attraction: Part One

Hey guys! I was contacted by Peter Burton a few weeks ago asking if I would be interested in joining a few other girls for an exclusive interview on "Understanding the Dynamics of TGirl Attraction: Part One".

Be sure to check out part one of the article:

http://sexlifecanada.ca/canada/natio...ction-part-one

2 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Texas's Sweetest Transsexual Superstar™
    www.MissLexiWade.com
    www.twitter.com/MissLexiWade

BOOKINGS/APPEARANCES: misslexiwade@yahoo.com

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Thumbs up Re: Understanding the Dynamics of TGirl Attraction: Part One

Quote Originally Posted by TSLexiWade View Post
    Hey guys! I was contacted by Peter Burton a few weeks ago asking if I would be interested in joining a few other girls for an exclusive interview on "Understanding the Dynamics of TGirl Attraction: Part One".

Be sure to check out part one of the article:

Interesting article

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Default Re: Understanding the Dynamics of TGirl Attraction: Part One

Quote Originally Posted by LongTom101 View Post
    Interesting article

As soon as part two of the interview is released, I will post the link.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    www.MissLexiWade.com

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Exclamation Re: Understanding the Dynamics of TGirl Attraction: Part One

Very nice interview. But the particular interview with you personally, Lexi, is even more interesting. It’s very nice to find you expressing yourself the way you are there. And we know see something we knew: not only are you absolutely lovely, you’re also very bright. I encourage everybody to go read this one:
    http://www.ynot.com/content/117590-e...lexi-wade.html
    Really nice stuff! Congratulations!

And by the way, if you don't mind me mentioning, Lexi, Tia Phoenixx also has a nice one on one interview there...

2 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Last edited by danthepoetman; 11-28-2012 at 07:49 AM.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    Very nice interview. But the particular interview with you personally, Lexi, is even more interesting. It’s very nice to find you expressing yourself the way you are there. And we know see something we knew: not only are you absolutely lovely, you’re also very bright. I encourage everybody to go read this one:
    Really nice stuff! Congratulations!

And by the way, if you don't mind me mentioning, Lexi, Tia Phoenixx also has a nice one on one interview there...
    Nice interview full of genuinely interesting insights, although I'd have to disagree with one of her last comments: speaking as someone who's generally more into GGs than Tgirls, (and as a 100% 'top' with Tgirls), I'd have to say that the sexual experience with Tgirls is very much NOT the same as sex with a GG.

Aside from the purely physical differences theres a whole other different psychosexual dynamic going on too

Both can be highly enjoyable, but they are very different in many ways in my experience

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster RyderMonroe's Avatar

Aside from the purely physical differences theres a whole other different psychosexual dynamic going on too

Both can be highly enjoyable, but they are very different in many ways in my experience
    thats interesting. like what?

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Smile Re: Understanding the Dynamics of TGirl Attraction: Part One

Nice interview full of genuinely interesting insights, although I'd have to disagree with one of her last comments: speaking as someone who's generally more into GGs than Tgirls, (and as a 100% 'top' with Tgirls), I'd have to say that the sexual experience with Tgirls is very much NOT the same as sex with a GG.
    I’m not absolutely sure of what you’re referring to, Tom. I think it always depends, of course, on what you want. I guess I’ll let her answer for herself, but my hunch is, she meant that when a top guy (who only tops) wants to have sex with a t-girl, it’s exactly the same as with any other woman, except for the little extra. And this, in fact, corresponds quite well to my experience. I just want to caress my partner, kiss her and lick her, before, during and sometimes even after penetration…
    But let’s see what Lexi has to tell us about what she meant.
    With Lexi, what I really love is how petite, delicate and lovely she is. It’s wonderful even to just watch her! Just lovely!
    Besides, I think we should be careful not to hijack the thread. I really think people should get to read these interviews...

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

If I'm totally physically attracted to a TG it means her expressed AND unspoken femininity is what gets me going FIRST.

Then the sex is like it is with a GG IMO. Even going down on a TG mentally is very similar to going down on a GG, except the genitalia is different.

If being with a TG made me feel psychosexually like I was doing a man, I would never have sex with TGs.

4 out of 5 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    I’m not absolutely sure of what you’re referring to, Tom. I think it always depends, of course, on what you want. I guess I’ll let her answer for herself, but my hunch is, she meant that when a top guy (who only tops) wants to have sex with a t-girl, it’s exactly the same as with any other woman, except for the little extra. And this, in fact, corresponds quite well to my experience. I just want to caress my partner, kiss her and lick her, before, during and sometimes even after penetration…
    But let’s see what Lexi has to tell us about what she meant.
    With Lexi, what I really love is how petite, delicate and lovely she is. It’s wonderful even to just watch her! Just lovely!
    Besides, I think we should be careful not to hijack the thread. I really think people should get to read these interviews...

You couldn't have answered it any better...

"...but my hunch is, she meant that when a top guy (who only tops) wants to have sex with a t-girl, it’s exactly the same as with any other woman, except for the little extra. And this, in fact, corresponds quite well to my experience. I just want to caress my partner, kiss her and lick her, before, during and sometimes even after penetration..."

I've had the GREATEST opportunities to interview with both YNot.com & SexLifeCanada.ca and just as said, I HIGHLY encourage you to check out BOTH interviews. The links are provided below; We will also be doing a follow up interview on "Understanding the Dynamics of TGirl Attraction" after part two of the interview is released.

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS:

Energetic Lexi Wade

"Understanding the Dynamics of TGirl Attraction: Part One"

**PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GIVE YOUR OPINIONS ON THE MOST RECENT INTERVIEW, AS THE EDITOR & MYSELF ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO FANS' RESPONSES**

www.MissLexiWade.com

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

I was surprised by how many of the girls interviewed commented much of their male clientele is looking to get topped.