Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Belgium man discovers his Indonesian wife used to be man after 19 yrs of marriage

gender fraud= criminal offense in some places

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Default Re: Belgium man discovers his Indonesian wife used to be man after 19 yrs of marriage

I heard a rumour he is actually Dutch but never told her

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post
    tula
    husbands gad the marriage annulled
    and there was a guy who sued when he found out his wife was born a man. He then claimed she got him to marry her under false pretenses
    Tula Cossey, the model? Is that right, Natina?

gender fraud= criminal offense in some places
    "Gender fraud"? "False pretense"? It's really silly, especially when the woman has had srs. Because in the end, there is no difference anymore. Srs is simply a corrective intervention.
    For the rest, there is no difference whatsoever. You don't sue g-women because they're infertile, for instance, or because they turn out to be in need of some hormone therapy. The fact that they were born genetically males is by then totally abstract and have nothing to do with reality anymore.
    This shows that there is still a lot to be changed...

Nice post again, Natina!

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Caroline Cossey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Caroline "Tula" Cossey is an English model. She is one of the world's most well known transsexual women, having appeared in a James Bond film and been the first to pose for Playboy. Since being outed by British tabloid News of the World, Cossey has fought for her right to legally marry and to be recognised by the law as a woman.
    Tula was cast as an extra in the 1981 James Bond film For Your Eyes Only. Shortly after the film’s release, the tabloid News of the World came out with a front page headline that read "James Bond Girl Was a Boy." By her own accounts, Tula was so upset she contemplated suicide. However, she continued her modelling career. Tula responded by releasing I Am a Woman,first autobiography

Tula became engaged to Count Glauco Lasinio, an Italian advertising executive, who was the first man to date her knowing of her past. He encouraged her to petition for changes in the British law concerning transsexuals. The engagement ended, but her legal efforts continued for seven years, eventually reaching the European Court of Human Rights.

In 1985, Tula appeared extensively in the video for The Power Station's "Some Like It Hot". After breaking up with Lasinio, Tula met Elias Fattal, a Jewish businessman, who was unaware of her history until he proposed marriage on St Valentine's Day 1988. When she told him, rather than rejecting her, he merely asked if she would convert to Judaism. She agreed.[1] They were married on May 1989, just weeks after the European Court of Human Rights decided legally to recognize Tula as a woman. They returned from their honeymoon to find that the News of the World had published a story on their wedding. Fattal's family was angry and persuaded him to have the marriage annulled.

the European Court overturned their decision on a British government appeal. (Later, the Gender Recognition Act 2004 was passed, giving transgender people in the United Kingdom means to change their legal sex.)

Tula released My Story, her second autobiography. In it she gave details of her transition and her unsuccessful battle with the European Commission. She was featured in the September 1991 issue of Playboy, in a pictorial, "The Transformation Of Tula", as an acknowledged transsexual.

Last edited by natina; 11-29-2012 at 01:09 AM.

An elderly Belgian man has discovered that his 48-year old wife is a surgically-altered male.
    After 19 years of marriage, “I feel I’ve been assaulted,” he told a Belgian newspaper, Het Nieuwsblad.
    “I thought she was an attractive woman, all woman… [and] even during sex, I never noticed anything,” said the 64 year-old man.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/28/be...#ixzz2DYtwbveX

Last edited by natina; 11-29-2012 at 01:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    For the rest, there is no difference whatsoever. You don't sue g-women because they're infertile, for instance, or because they turn out to be in need of some hormone therapy. The fact that they were born genetically males is by then totally abstract and have nothing to do with reality anymore.
    This shows that there is still a lot to be changed...
    I disagree, but only partially. I don't feel like she "tricked" him, but it's obvious he had a complex about it and likely wouldn't have married her if he had known. That's shallow and selfish on his behalf, but if she never gave him the chance to have his own opinion, that's no different than lying by omission and marriages should be about mutual trust. I'm not saying she had some duty to tell him early on in the relationship, but it probably would have been a bright idea to say something before the marriage.

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

Post Re: Belgium man discovers his Indonesian wife used to be man after 19 yrs of marriage

http://translate.google.com/translat...%3Dfb-activity

So a friend told me that he had heard that Monica actually operated man. I could not believe it. Also my son heard similar rumors. I was once again confronted with all kinds of amorous messages via Skype on the computer arrived, I put her against the wall and said: Now I know the truth. Are you a man? She then announced that she was born as a boy and that she had to operate. She was now a woman, and so she did not need to tell me about her past as a man. My world collapsed. It's that evening came to blows. The police have come. "

Naive moron

January discovered that many people in his circle of friends all these years Monica knew who it was. "I have friends who asked why she had never told me. Why should everyone know but me, the naive fool? They have no idea how it feels to be something to do with it. This is the ultimate betrayal. I feel assaulted, hit in my honor. The idea that for years I have shared the bed with her, I find disgusting. Now I can have a little talk about it, but in the beginning I did not really stay with my shame. I'm going to a psychiatrist to visit my emotions under control. "

Jan has started the procedure to annul the marriage. "A marriage is annulled, has never existed," says his lawyer Liliane verjauw. "That person has deliberately deceived him for years, even scammed. Presumably she has also forged documents used here to get a residence permit. The children, are devastated. "

Unforgivable

John and Monica still live under one roof, the way to the depths of my soul offended. Sir, she said. But she is still a woman I had a lot of sense to me to turn on the other men present to Questions: How would you feel if you suddenly tell them that your wife has been really a man? You can not imagine what it does to you. I am now 64 years old. I wonder how those youngsters with whom they dive into bed, going to react when they find out that she is actually a man has been.

John wants only one thing. That Monica disappears from his life. "I want nothing more to do with her. What they did to me and my family is unforgivable. "

An elderly Belgian man has discovered that his 48-year old wife is a surgically-altered male.
    After 19 years of marriage, “I feel I’ve been assaulted,” he told a Belgian newspaper, Het Nieuwsblad.
    “I thought she was an attractive woman, all woman… [and] even during sex, I never noticed anything,” said the 64 year-old man.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/28/be...#ixzz2DYtwbveX
    That's an awesome picture, Natina. Thanks for the inspiration!

2 out of 4 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy fancy View Post
    I heard a rumour he is actually Dutch but never told her
    So they were using a Dutch cap, right?

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Smile Re: Belgium man discovers his Indonesian wife used to be man after 19 yrs of marriage

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    I disagree, but only partially. I don't feel like she "tricked" him, but it's obvious he had a complex about it and likely wouldn't have married her if he had known. That's shallow and selfish on his behalf, but if she never gave him the chance to have his own opinion, that's no different than lying by omission and marriages should be about mutual trust. I'm not saying she had some duty to tell him early on in the relationship, but it probably would have been a bright idea to say something before the marriage.
    Yes. I feel the same way: she had a moral obligation to tell him; a relationship is indeed a matter of full trust. But for him to act so outraged now, after being married to her for 19 years, after feeling for 19 years that she was indeed a woman, after obviously considering, since he didn’t divorced before, that she was a good enough wife, to now act as if this was all a travesty, in every sense of the word, is absurd, or a huge overreaction. My hunch is, he just wants to divorce now, and uses that as an excuse.

Natina, thanks for the Tula Cossey article! Very compelling story. What a courageous woman!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	laugh.jpg 
Views:	280 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	530258