Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Would you for $5000...

The question is very bright, Nina Lisa. Normally, I guess it would be very difficult, even for 5Gs. You run the risk of fucking your whole life, especially at a certain age, of cutting any kind of deep emotional link you have, of finding yourself completely alone, in the end. Doesn’t worth 5Gs…
    Personally, I didn’t have such a great relationship with my folks. I must say that on the mere physical aspect of things, if I had told them something like that, they probably would not have stopped laughing for hour, just trying to picture things, and especially my brother, to whom I was very close –and knew me too well to have believed it anyway. But if any such admission could have been credible, I was not attached to them enough (or either was too wild, as a young man) to have hesitated doing it for five grands. It would just have fucked more something that was already fucked (excuse the French).
    Yet, I understand the question. In normal circumstances, I would not do it. Not even for more money, I guess, given I would have great emotional link and love, great closeness with my family. Money isn’t worth abandon…

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by nina_lisa View Post
    Question for the guys here, in exchange for $5000 would you tell your parents, wife, GF, best friend, employer and work colleagues, that you are trans?
    i just got a great idea for a tv show:

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Berlin whore Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    The question is very bright, Nina Lisa. Normally, I guess it would be very difficult, even for 5Gs. You run the risk of fucking your whole life, especially at a certain age, of cutting any kind of deep emotional link you have, of finding yourself completely alone, in the end. Doesn’t worth 5Gs…

Exactly, many people here say: oh i'll do it, where is the money. But in real life i doubt they would really do it.

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

Exactly, many people here say: oh i'll do it, where is the money. But in real life i doubt they would really do it.
    Exactly - but what is the price? $1m? For many of us - there probably isn't one

1 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Avatar is not representative of the available product - contents may differ

Junior Poster

I don't have any parents that are still alive and one brother. Lots of co-workers though, and that would be very tough to do. I'd probably pass on that deal. Now what if you said $5 million to actually transition the whole way to woman hood? I might do that. Imagine, the first half of my life as a man and the second as a woman! LOL

live and let live.

Cool Re: Would you for $5000...

Quote Originally Posted by martin48 View Post
    Exactly - but what is the price? $1m? For many of us - there probably isn't one

It's easy in the abstract; but when it puts your whole life and well being on the line, I'm not sure money could do it. What transsexual women have to go through sometimes is pure abandonment, and generally at a very young age. And that's only a part of it all for them...

Last edited by danthepoetman; 11-26-2012 at 01:22 AM.

Rude Gurl Professional Poster Yvonne183's Avatar

Question for the guys here, in exchange for $5000 would you tell your parents, wife, GF, best friend, employer and work colleagues, that you are trans?
    I know this is a question for the guys but when I was a teen I was sort of a guy and I did tell my parents,, they threw me out in the street, ha ha ha. And I didn't get 5,000 dollars, I didn't even collect 200 for passing GO. Nowadays I don't tell anyone that I'm trans, except maybe fools on the internet.

I'm the girl nobody knows until she commits suicide.
    Then suddenly everyone knew me.

Cool Re: Would you for $5000...

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonne183 View Post
    I know this is a question for the guys but when I was a teen I was sort of a guy and I did tell my parents,, they threw me out in the street, ha ha ha. And I didn't get 5,000 dollars, I didn't even collect 200 for passing GO. Nowadays I don't tell anyone that I'm trans, except maybe fools on the internet.
    Well, the fools have the weakness of enjoying your presence on the site, Yvonne...

Rude Gurl Professional Poster Yvonne183's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    Well, the fools have the weakness of enjoying your presence on the site, Yvonne...
    I didn't mean it bad, just used fool cause it came to my head, I meant people, guys, dudes, whoever,, I only tell people on the net that I an trans, except for the guy at the pizza store, I tell him just to get a free slice.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    I'm the girl nobody knows until she commits suicide.
    Then suddenly everyone knew me.

Berlin whore Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by fordly66 View Post
    Now what if you said $5 million to actually transition the whole way to woman hood? I might do that. Imagine, the first half of my life as a man and the second as a woman! LOL
    Someone once asked on a transgender private group if they would detransition in exchange for $1 million, and people answer was a big NO, we would rather die than detransition.