Her name is Sonia - she's 25 (or thereabouts... you know how girls can be).

Whenever I come down from Barcelona to visit Alicante I always look her up - sometimes we just go out and have a wicked party somewhere in the city - other times I have enjoyed the most ridiculously unforgettable "private" parties.

Cos we're definitely friends now - it really doesn't matter what ends up happening.

Yes, she's a "working" girl, but I never feel that way around her whenever we meet up.

Besides we've been out partying and chilling so many times that the conversation has moved on...

But I must say that sometimes I did find that it is just too hard to resist - even after a hard night and morning after of partying (this is Spain, my friend) - because she's got a fabulous curvy body, and she's nicely hung (a good 7") and totally versatile...

She's for real... check out her page on this site: http://www.teletravesti.com/Ver-prof...tml?user=11936

If you are in Spain and are visiting the province (Alicante) you should look her up for sure - she's lovely, and you'll have a wonderful time whatever you end up doing...