Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

Default Re: Am I The Only One Who Feels This Way About Wallets?

well, the car i drive has nothing to do with my salary or assets. it has everything to do with driving from forest hills, queens to washington heights and back, every day in NYC traffic. also, i don't dress in fancy labels nor am i very flashy with cash. my money is for opulent vacations and buying another vacation house by 2015...not to impress women.

that said, that's just me...i'm a cheap fuck and don't live above my means nor see the value in excessive tangible things. but if you want a man that flashes cash, that's fine. there is no difference between being discerning on the basis of looks than finances. it is just the same as if i say i want a woman that looks a particular way with huge boobs, long legs and a round ass. we all have criteria.

the wealthiest man i know is fucking ugly in my opinion but because he is a rich and famous musician, he gets tons to hot teenaged pussy thrown at him. the 2nd wealthiest man i know has a lisp, a growth on his nose and is short but his wife is a gorgeous ex-model. women like superficial things and can see passed look and sometimes personality just because they can get shiny things. that's all.

all i know is that i am glad i have a hot wife that earns almost as much as i do so we will never have to worry about money

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

money is something you just have, it´s not a subject for conversation...(p.g. wodehouse)

"life is the difference between what you expect of it and the actual thing"

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GroobyKrissy View Post
    Well thanks, Hon

Just between you and I...

I've always appreciated the way you have something nice to say about all the girls that visit here. I can't think of a time when you've said something negative about any of the girls, and it doesn't go unnoticed. I've gotten fairly comfortable here now but in those early days, I probably would have dropped off the radar if it wasn't for some of your compliments here and at HD... So, thanks

I guess I would date you even if you do have a strange fascination for stool and other odd bodily functions... even if you didn't have a penny in your pocket. OK, that's a lie. You must at least have a penny.
    Thanks right back atcha. I promise no poop talk at dinner. My worst habit on a date is my talking too much about Horror Films. Other than that I am a gentleman with good Catholic School Boy manners.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Cool Re: Am I The Only One Who Feels This Way About Wallets?

I don’t know about the way girls react to money in general. I suppose I have been fortunate to always have been favoured by beautiful girls without having that much money (enough, but I’m not rich by any means). But I know I was envied often by much wealthier men, who were jealous of the girl I was with.
    So I guess it’s totally legitimate for a girl to have a certain standing for men, when it comes to money. But I’m not sure it always translates the other way around…

Depends on the person! I know many girls that when its a client yes! because they are looking for sex of course $$$$ is a must but if it someone they are looking to know nah they are contempt with not making too much but surviving! So reassess the way yall look at things!

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Red face Re: Am I The Only One Who Feels This Way About Wallets?

YOU AIN'T NOTHING BUT A GOLD DIGGER

Kool Moe Dee - They Want Money

Quote Originally Posted by GroobyKrissy View Post
    When it comes to guys, am I the only one who feels like wallets stuffed with cash are a "must have" if I were to date one? I like big checking accounts and expensive cars equally, and I can survive with a guy having just one of those features, but I wouldn't date a guy who doesn't have a checking account or a very expensive car.

I know that cash and expensive cars are just things while things like intelligence and humor are actually part of who a person is, but do any other girls have this "must be rich" preference when it comes to guys? Now don't get me wrong, they don't have to be billionaires, but at least a couple million, you know?

I'm weird I guess, but I feel like guys who are poor, or just moderately wealthy are worthless, and that is a total turn off for me.

Now, if I met a guy who had a gorgeous face, good personality, and could make me laugh, I guess I could try to make the sacrifice and put my preferences on hold to date him (at least until he gave me a few thousand dollars or so) so I'm not completely closed to poor guys. Thoughts, opinions?

Last edited by natina; 11-22-2012 at 12:07 AM.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post
    YOU AIN'T NOTHING BUT A GOLD DIGGER
    I don't mind a gal digging through my gold as long as I get to dig through her brown. How many gold bars makes a hundred dollars?