Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Am I the Only One Who feels this way about breasts?

First of all, I didn't call her ridiculous. I said she looks ridiculous with those huge tits. Again my question is, what is the point? Why would she want breasts that large? It can't be comfortable for her. She must have to have clothes altered to fit her. And why do so many guys think it's great? Her first set of implants were more than large enough for someone of her petite size, IMHO.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Rusty Eldora's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    Always felt nipples to be more important than breast. And yet not that important either. A beautiful girl is a beautiful girl, whether she has enormous boobs or tiny titties. It’s a package. Charm and personality are also important, of course. Everything considered, it’s the femininity that gets my drive going; the rest is accessory.
    Said perfectly. With GG's I prefer natural over implants always with the women I am playing with. Implants can be nice to look at but they always feel fake.

On Tgirls, it is the package. I think I need some curves for her to be fem but once there is enough I factor in other things.

Rusty

Professional Poster

I totally get the "not wanting a boyish T-girl" thing. That being said, I think breast are waaaaaaaay over rated. There are many sexy GGs out there with little to no breasts. Many tgirls look perfectly fine natural, then they go fuck up their whole look with implants that don't fit their frame or just very poor surgery. Personally, I think none at all is better than bad ones, but I'm in the minority!

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

This is a strange matter.
    Usually I prefer a girly looking girl, and this involve breasts implants.
    But as someone else already said the most important thing is that a girl "must" have feminine appearence, feminine look, or feminine general behavior to be a girl...

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Breasts are no big deal to me. Seen the same TS when she was flat then she got a boob job. I like her new tits but I was fine with her before also. The face is the most important thing to me.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix View Post
    I totally get the "not wanting a boyish T-girl" thing. That being said, I think breast are waaaaaaaay over rated. There are many sexy GGs out there with little to no breasts. Many tgirls look perfectly fine natural, then they go fuck up their whole look with implants that don't fit their frame or just very poor surgery. Personally, I think none at all is better than bad ones, but I'm in the minority!
    Ditto!

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by OrlFla89 View Post
    When it comes to trans girls, am I the only one who feels like breasts are a "must have" if I were to date another trans girl? I like both tits and ass equally, and I can survive with a girl have just one of those features, but I wouldn't date a girl who is flat both in the front and back

I know that hormones can only do so much and I know implants are very expensive but do any other guys have this "must have breasts" preference when it comes to t-girls? Now don't get me wrong, they don't have to be DDs but at least a nice B cup, you know?

I'm weird I guess, but I feel like girls who are flat look boyish, and for me that is a turn off

Now if I met a tgirl who had a gorgeous face, beautiful legs, and a very feminine voice I could date her if she was flat and if there was some real chemistry and we really hit it off, so I'm not completely closed to flat chested women. Thoughts, opinions?
    +1

Totally agree

Is it weird for wanting them to have a very feminine face, a petite girlish frame, a round squeezable ass, c+ breasts and a big, smooth, everhard and responsive cock ?

I dont know, but I dont care either, cos thats what I like

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix View Post
    +1

Bad implants are a huge turnoff and can look absolutely awful, so no implants is better than bad implants in my book for sure

Implants are too impersonal for me to get turned on by them. Real tits are unique and personal and that is why seeing a woman topless is sexy to me. Implants look too generic.

But I love a tgirl with hormone tits, I love how the nipples pop and get puffy and even if they are small they look totally feminine and hot.

Silver Poster

I drive a nice Bavarian sports car and have a nice paycheck.....so yeah.....tits and long legs are a must thank you.
    And i do prefer fakes to nothing.

"How you doin!"