Thread: Being a asshole

Professional Poster

Default Being a asshole

I get called an asshole quite often. I think most of the time underserving, I never been with an another mans woman, never stole from anyone, never kicked anyone when they are down, never lied to acheive anything, never cheated. But this week has been particulary assholey for me. first last sunday I had a breakfat date, the chick talked too much and her talk was about foolish shit and when I took to her to my spot, left her in the lobby, went upstairs, and never came back down. I let the doorwoman/attendant handle her. That was two asshole moves and I got called out by both. Then this younger woman I have been dating, after a great birthday date, got a little too vocal with me, I called her out and dumped her that night. Her bff called me an asshole. Then an ex called me and wanted something me. I told no, she called me controlling an an asshole. Finally a female friend had a party, wanted me to come, i told her I was too tired, and she called me an asshole.

I feel being called asshole 5 times in one week either tells me I need re-examine myself and become more introspective, or I am doing the right thing and I got to be me. It is not like I am stealing some others mate, or in someones pocket.

Are there levels of being an asshole. I think there is. My level is a two while secretly eyeballing a friends mate is an 8, sending romantic emails to another mans wife is an 9, and faking using an condom while fucking someone in the ass is a ten.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Default Re: Being a asshole

The Rabbi: [interrupting] My father used to say: "The first time someone calls you a horse you punch him on the nose, the second time someone calls you a horse you call him a jerk but the third time someone calls you a horse, well then perhaps it's time to go shopping for a saddle."

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: Being a asshole

You da greatest,something like Ali in his prime....lol

0 out of 1 members liked this post.