Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Junior Poster

The question what we prefer ist not the same as like what is better.

I love to see the tits and a cock. That´s what a lot of people like.

But to make the complete operation for a shemale is a decision of live and not what we like.

thx to all posters for the great job!

Professional Poster

I have nothing against post op... But they not attract mee. I realy hope that they go post op gonna get happy whit it. But I prefere a person whit penis in my bed.
    Scorpion

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by drock
    Nope, I don't particulary care for post ops at all.
    Ditto. Might as well go for a GG.

Rookie Poster

I know this is an older topic, but WTF. I'm reading it, so someone else will be too.

I'd still love a post op. It's like finding someone to grow old with. People lose their hair, get wrinkles, maybe gain weigh, etc.. So she loses the penis in which she wants. I know if I had a relationship with a pre-op I'd be so scared about her not making it through the SRS. I think GG's don't try. I have a traditional track record(never experimented with same sex), but I have some kinky TS desires going on! ...just no receiver.

Lights, Camera, ASS-action!

Junior Poster

what's the point?? I just don't get it. What is the difference between a GG and a post-op except that the PO used to be a boy? When the PO used to be a boy, fine, but now she is a girl, and to you and me, is a girl in every respect (except you won't get hit for maternity), so she qualifies for attention in competition with all the other girls.

What she used to be is not the issue when you are fucking her, is it?

This isn't meant to be a put-down of anybody and their ideas, but it's like satelite technology - way over my head!!

fred

the world's #1 fan of angelique ricard/sensational suzanne at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/angeli...rannysuperstar

Junior Poster

How's this?

G
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mariah_058_366_202.jpg 
Views:	1316 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	57102  

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by fitfred
    what's the point?? I just don't get it. What is the difference between a GG and a post-op except that the PO used to be a boy? When the PO used to be a boy, fine, but now she is a girl, and to you and me, is a girl in every respect (except you won't get hit for maternity), so she qualifies for attention in competition with all the other girls.

What she used to be is not the issue when you are fucking her, is it?

This isn't meant to be a put-down of anybody and their ideas, but it's like satelite technology - way over my head!!

fred
    I think there is a difference. For me there are just certain things that you get from a TS that you don't get from GG women and it is not dick. I dated one girl while she was a pre-op and then after she was a post op and she was no less sexy, no less hot, or intriguing. She is still more intriguing than most GGs that I have dated.

There is just a higher level of appreaciation of thier womanhood and in return respect for your manhood and you as a man. They can be a great mix of traditional, sexy, posses a greater connection to thier own sexuality and so much more. They grew up with very defined ideas of what a woman is supposed to be and without a lot of the shit that society puts on women that can take a toll on thier spirit.

There is a lot more to a TS post or pre than her dick. Spend some real time (in and out of the bedroom) with a few and it become obvious.

Rookie Poster

Default my first

MY first TS experience was with apost op when I was 19. I knew and din;lt care I was just a super horny guy who wanted to get off. Saw her a few times and I think she loved it cause I was so young and straight.

Now a lot of years later, I have discovered I prefer "girls with nice big cocks and everything else smooth beauty. Its just the whole package of huamn sexuality that turns me on.....mmmm

Professional Poster

My question is

Can the now pole turned into a hole actually work like the real thing, or is it just decorative?

And what happens to the sex drives? I heard some girls have a lessened sex drive from it.......call me crazy, but if I want to be with a girl with a reduced sex drive, I would have simply got married. ~rimshot~

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!