Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default Why do SOME transgendered people have it nailed into their head that their this dream

THATS THE ONLY DREAM , i get tired of hookers raggin on black men and complaining when they act like they have these high fucking standards ... its like really , take a step back and look at reality , you being someones dream or someone being LUCKY to SLEEP with you IS the only dream .
    Oh yes im LUCKY to be abused by an obnoxious bias deprived backpage hooker
    oh yes this is my DRREEEEAAAAM ! LMFAO GET REAL !!!! i feel so bad for guys that waste the 100 dollars smh

5 out of 8 members liked this post.

Default Re: Why do SOME transgendered people have it nailed into their head that their this d

Yes, dreams are one of our greatest gifts. Everything we have today, was once only a dream. And a dream is like planting a seed. You have to think ahead and see what are the real fruits of the seed are. The rewards of what the fruits are, should determine how much water and energy you put into cultivating the seed/dream. You are beautiful, on the outside, yes. But what other forms of love will you give to the world, considering you could be on earth for many decades longer? It doesn't matter, what people like yourself, have done in the past. You can be the first. Create a new mold, if you must. And if nothing else, just create. Creating something that feeds others, physically or spiritually, will also help you to feed yourself, physically, when your dreams become real things.

Nice of you to visit. I wondered how you were doing?

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Why do SOME transgendered people have it nailed into their head that their this d

It’s good to have self esteem, but at some point it gets over the board for some people indeed. I suppose that for someone who makes so many sacrifices on appearance, on fitting outside look to inside feeling, it might be easier to fall in such a trap. The positive aspect is that it can counterbalance the feeling of inadequacy some t-women might have. The negative one is that you can miss opportunity at meaningful relationships.
    For guys, there’s nothing wrong with entertaining fantasies. The problem arises when you start confusing fantasy and reality. You have to keep measure of what is and what’s not.
    I can figure some circumstances in which life is easier alone than with someone. But in general, I find that there is nothing as precious in a life as a meaningful relationship. Anyone who starts with standards in meeting people is also bound to miss many opportunities to meet someone who could be great. And that’s terrible, imo. Am I making sense, Lady Mimi? and do I understand properly your post?

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Seriously, if u wanna charge for ass, then i can just go find it from a hotter genetic chick who will give it up for free.

It's NEVER that serious!

Some dudes are thirsty as hell!

1 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Pussy is ALWAYS free for me

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    Seriously, if u wanna charge for ass, then i can just go find it from a hotter genetic chick who will give it up for free.

It's NEVER that serious!

Some dudes are thirsty as hell!
    Awesome advice. Didn't you just knock some poor girl up by giving it to her for free? What a stand up guy!

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    Awesome advice. Didn't you just knock some poor girl up by giving it to her for free? What a stand up guy!
    yup.

and my princess is paid for and taken care of, that's all that matters to me!

I got 2 kids to be supporting, i dont got time to be payin for ass.

I have other priorities.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

yup.

and my princess is paid for and taken care of, that's all that matters to me!

I have other priorities.
    Brilliant. Can you afford to support two kids - or is welfare picking up some of it?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I have other priorities.
    Like spending so much time on the net? And anyways, if this is all true, Freddy, why do you spend so much time on HA, if you don't mind me asking?

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    Like spending so much time on the net? And anyways, if this is all true, Freddy, why do you spend so much time on HA, if you don't mind me asking?
    Yo I havent been on here for like a month! I just recently started up again. I've been helping out with my lil princess.

I have my own life as well.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    Brilliant. Can you afford to support two kids - or is welfare picking up some of it?
    How you gonna talk shit about welfare when alot of these tranny chicks would be on welfare if they weren't trickin?