EXCLUSIVE: 'White People Mourning Romney' Creator Jenny Feinberg Talks GOP Racism, Women In Politics, And How To Make Your Blog Go Viral [INTERVIEW]

"That's why I started the blog, ultimately. I think it's important for me to have this platform as a white person. You should never be accused of using a 'race card' if you want to talk about race. But since that's still the
How quickly did it take to go viral after creating White People Mourning Romney? When did major tastemakers like Ryan Murphy and Matt Drudge start taking notice?

JF: About 24 hours. We had 100K hits on Wednesday, and 1 million unique views by Thursday. [We were discussed] or mentioned in 20 articles by Friday. I realized how much this message was resonating with people. We really hit a nerve with regard to the limitations of and exclusivity in the Republican party. Just when I thought the hype was calming down, more news kept coming out about butthurt Republicans.

I realized, "This is actually a trend!" People can't fathom the notion of their leadership losing because Fox News has been feeding them lies. That, to me, is the most daunting and unfortunate thing to come out of this election cycle. And frankly I also think it's funny.

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/article...ator-jenny.htm