Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    I see we got a cross-over. LOL.
    Crossover? Izzat like 'bi'?
    No, it's a cisforum.

stillies77

nah dude you aren't weird...as a 21 year old jersey guy who is straight i found my self having the same question when i turned 18 and discovered this love i had hidden away for them for the longest time...i came into my own and found out that i love t-girls for who they are and not for their sexuality. And if you think about it thats what life is all about and how it should be, loving people for who they are and what they mean in your heart...not their bodies.

People may post about t-girls bodies and how sexy they are but most of them just admire them when it comes down to it. As for me, I have never met a TSgirl in person but am dying to just have a talk with one and hang out with one just once. I admire them for the people they are and for how beautiful they make the world.

Sure i may sound sappy...but thats me...

Rookie Poster

I don't think it's weird at all.

Sexuality between my girlfriend and myself was and has been difficult, with both of us being pre-op - especially for me. You really do have to just see the person for who they really are, even with the wrong body parts. Of course, for me, it's also been difficult to use my wrong body parts in some ways too.

I agree with you Samatha, but in my case I didn't even really know what a TS was prior meeting my Ts ex-gf. But I have always tried to be as open minded as possible, and understand that we are not all the same.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy951
    I agree with you Samatha, but in my case I didn't even really know what a TS was prior meeting my Ts ex-gf. But I have always tried to be as open minded as possible, and understand that we are not all the same.
    I understand. There are definetly some differences between us...

That said, I'd like to add something, probably irrelevant but oh well: My girlfriend was my first - and I was hers. While I knew what a TS was and that she was pre-op, this made being together quite difficult, because I've always been strictly attracted to women. I saw her as a woman when we first met, but I can't help but wonder if we would have been a bit less awkward had we both been post-op or GGs. Furthermore, I actually never thought I would desire sex - at least not as pre-op. I really had no interest in it. I think that added to the awkwardness.