Thread: HYPOCRISY!

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

What the hell? Why don't you post your pic if this is such an issue for you?

Personally, I've posted my picture, posted my name, where I live and where I work, but I couldn't care less if anyone else does the same or not. This isn't some "check it out, I love TS girls" hoopla, nobody has to prove anything here.

A guy calling out for other guys to post their pics, when said guy doesn't himself, and further more calls people hypocrites, is bizarre pretzel logic that makes my head hurt.

Weirdo.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: HYPOCRISY!

Quote Originally Posted by Zach22
    fellas you are hilarious.. I see the way SOME (not all) of you post and boast and drool over some of these trannies.. how hot they are.. which one is pasable.. etc.. etc. how feminine they are..etc..etc.

tell me this if they are so feminine and gorgeous, etc. (and I am not doubting this).. then y are so many of you so afraid of having your faces showed in the pics you take with them.. If I were a trannie I would be a bit insulted!! since they believe they are women.. shouldn't you be happy that you are taking pics with a hot chick.

I applaud all the fellas that don't really care one way or the other.. I'm not trying to insult the ones that don't show their faces.. just calling out your hyprocrisy (which we all have).

I expect alot of angry responses.. since from a subconscious level you know something ain't quite right..!!!
    I'm not going to post an angry response to you because you know what?
    I'm happy just the way I am.
    I've seen you on many other forums.
    Your kind.
    You come and you go.
    You are contributing not one constructive thing here.
    You do not build you tear down.
    I'm not angry, I'm just pointing out reality.
    I'm HAPPY just the way I am

You get what you go after!

Professional Poster

5 Star Poster

Default Re: HYPOCRISY!

Quote Originally Posted by Zach22
    fellas you are hilarious.. I see the way SOME (not all) of you post and boast and drool over some of these trannies.. how hot they are.. which one is pasable.. etc.. etc. how feminine they are..etc..etc.

tell me this if they are so feminine and gorgeous, etc. (and I am not doubting this).. then y are so many of you so afraid of having your faces showed in the pics you take with them.. If I were a trannie I would be a bit insulted!! since they believe they are women.. shouldn't you be happy that you are taking pics with a hot chick.

I applaud all the fellas that don't really care one way or the other.. I'm not trying to insult the ones that don't show their faces.. just calling out your hyprocrisy (which we all have).

I expect alot of angry responses.. since from a subconscious level you know something ain't quite right..!!!
    Perhaps.

This is me finally figuring out what the hell that red X was.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

I'd happily have my fase showing in any pic with a tgirl, hot or not, if she was with me then I'd be proud to have my pics taken. I hide nothing on here, shown clearly by my pic right over there
    <-----------

Junior Poster

uhh.....words

"Girls stink, they stink, they're evil, they're all bad, all of them, they're backstabbers"-Vincent Gallo 'Buffalo 66'