Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Junior Member Rookie Poster OrlFla89's Avatar

Default Why I prefer Transgender girls over genetic girls

I'm new to this site, been reading a lot of threads on here and I like the lively discussion so I decided to join.

I'm 23 (or will be December 23rd) and I have been attracted to Transgender women since I was about 15, happened while watching an episode of the Maury show where they do "Is it a man or a woman" but anyways

I have always had the absolute WORST luck when it comes to dating genetic women, when it comes to them I can't get a date to save my life and it's usually for the dumbest reasons (ie, I don't make enough money, I'm 'too metro sexual', I'm too short [5'9 is too short?], etc) But in my experiences with transgender women, it's very different almost a complete 180 of how genetic women view me

Transgender women seem genuinely attracted to and interested in me and seem to appreciate my kindness far more than any genetic women ever could. When I am with a transgender woman, there seems to be a mutual desire to make one another feel appreciated and good about themselves. And I honestly think that dating and having transgender friends has made me a more open-minded individual and I think I'm a better person for it

Also transgender women seem to put a lot more effort into pleasing their man in the bedroom than most genetic women do and for obvious reasons know what most of us like and want. Also because we both may have the small head doing some thinking, their sex drives seem higher which makes for a really good time. I've topped and bottomed with trans women and enjoy both ends of the spectrum, though I lean more towards being the top but I'll bottom if that's what my girl wants

I'm currently single but if I could meet the right girl (t or g) I would do whatever I could to make them happy. But I just wanted to say why I prefer transgender girls over genetic

I used to live in Las Vegas and there were a LOT more attractive transgender women there than in Florida (though a majority in Vegas were working girls) I notice Las Vegas, and California in general seem to be where all the attractive trans women are. Here in FL it's mostly older 40-50+ CDs which I'm not into at all

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Default Re: Why I prefer Transgender girls over genetic girls

Quote Originally Posted by OrlFla89 View Post
    Here in FL it's mostly older 40-50+ CDs
    go to Miami

If I could afford it I totally would

Professional Poster

Nothing beats real "PUSSY" dude..

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

I Agree ! And,of course, there's this little difference...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	(0)14.jpg 
Views:	1097 
Size:	484.0 KB 
ID:	526161  

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sukumvit boy View Post
    I Agree ! And,of course, there's this little difference...
    I lol'd!

I lol'd too.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this article. I can def relate, although finding girls wasn't difficult for me, I totally agree with why you prefer TG. I'm vers too and think your able to connect with them on a different level and the understanding between eachother is much greater.
    -Thanks for establishing why I only go for TG in plain terms. Good read!

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by undercvrslut View Post
    Thoroughly enjoyed reading this article. I can def relate, although finding girls wasn't difficult for me, I totally agree with why you prefer TG. I'm vers too and think your able to connect with them on a different level and the understanding between eachother is much greater.
    -Thanks for establishing why I only go for TG in plain terms. Good read!
    Hadn't intended it to be an article but thank you very much, glad somebody can identify. Are there a lot of attractive ladies both t and gg up in NY?

Senior Member Junior Poster nycguy1's Avatar

i am from brooklyn and i have dated girls from out of town. comparing them to ny girls, most ny girls dress like men. i find them disgusting. they also have an attitude (they have to) because they need to survive in this concrete jungle. in other words, you don't find many feminine women in nyc. very difficult to do. most talk like men, are aggressive or dress like them in masculine clothing (disgusting). i like seeing girls in spaghetti strap bras, with the tops or dresses that have those strange ways to button them up, nice feminine colors instead of neutrals only, hair done, makeup, etc. stuff that shows me i am with a girl, and not a man with a vagina who just got out of bed ready to start his/her day as a feminist of a sort. i have also dated transgirls here. from my experience, they are far more feminine and yes you have an amazing choice at the right night clubs, gyms, or local hangouts they are known to frequent.

if you like femininity, you won't find it in nyc genetic girls. and if you do, it will be an androgynous experience. you will however find a good array of choices of trans girls who are very feminine, at least generally speaking.

Last edited by nycguy1; 11-15-2012 at 09:14 AM.