Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Default Before you were hooked on transsexuals...

What significant memory do you have of transsexuals before they ever brought on a hard on?

For me it was hanging out in Vancouver at a strip club in the mid 80's with a friend from Southern California. He was warning me and another friend how we have to watch out for these strippers because some of them were trannies (his word). We laughed. Sure they had silicone boobs, but we protested that these pussies we were staring at were real. He kept on and on about how a guy can't tell just by looking on the outside of a pussy. After that, we started calling him King Tranny Buster, because only he could spot a real one (it was before the term "clocking" came into vogue). He was a funny dude. Dino reminds me of him, come to think of it, especially with their similar movie tastes.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: Before you were hooked on transsexuals...

Quote Originally Posted by Odelay View Post
    What significant memory do you have of transsexuals before they ever brought on a hard on?

For me it was hanging out in Vancouver at a strip club in the mid 80's with a friend from Southern California. He was warning me and another friend how we have to watch out for these strippers because some of them were trannies (his word). We laughed. Sure they had silicone boobs, but we protested that these pussies we were staring at were real. He kept on and on about how a guy can't tell just by looking on the outside of a pussy. After that, we started calling him King Tranny Buster, because only he could spot a real one (it was before the term "clocking" came into vogue). He was a funny dude. Dino reminds me of him, come to think of it, especially with their similar movie tastes.
    I bet you were listening to Chiliwack, Aldo Nova, Saga, Loverboy, Cory Hart, April Wine and Gino Vinelli at the time .

Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

Btw, i'm not into Transsexuals . I'm into Hermaphrodites ( Futanari to Hentai Geeks and Japanese sex comic pervs ) .

Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

i think my first "memory" that did not pique my sexual interest would be tv/movies like bosom buddies and tootsie. i did not have any personal contact or experience before i decided that girls with cocks are just as attractive to me as those with a vag. i was 14 when i came to that realization. fuck that was 20 years ago!!!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Sensouis Sulka ring a bell ? .....lol ..... I guess mine was Sandy/Sandra Suarez of High Society magazine .with her Pussy On A Stick articles/stories .

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

just about the same as Rally, movies and TV mostly. I remember watching stuff like Victor Victoria and knowing that there was a sort of gender queer theme(not the term I would have know back then) but not thinking anything about it other than "hey that person is not what they seem".

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Bosom Buddies was my first exposure to anything of this nature...ugh...

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

like i have said before....in 86, when crocodile dundee came out, i remember the crossdressing scene. i remember thinking, "that's a pretty lady." even though i knew it was a man in drag. i didn't really dwell on it nor fantasize about it and just moved on.

fast forward to 1992, (I can't recall any major milestone between 86 and 92) where I was really attracted to a tgirl on springer and the crying game came out. it isn't that i found jaye davidson attractive, but the idea of "pretending" or "passing" seemed just fine to me. at first, all i fantasized about was being a top and that persisted for a few years.

by the time i started looking at magazines and videos, i already had decided that a woman with a penis was the same as one with a vagina...whatever was there, didn't matter as long as i found the girl sexy. In fact, quite a few of the early videos and magazines I saw in my early teens turned me off to transwomen a bit because i don't find most of those vintage girls attractive. i never found sulka attractive at all for example. i felt she was kinda busted and not feminine at all.

At issue is my age, i think. I'm 34 and at a very young age, i was "hooked on tgirls" so I had little opportunity to have any experience prior to that.

i grew up in jackson heights queens...i can remember when i was 15 that i was going to the playground on to shoot hoops and stopped at a corner store. a tgirl was walking by and the guys in the store were staring, pointing and laughing. i can remember, damn, i wish i was older and had the balls to approach her.

Last edited by RallyCola; 11-14-2012 at 04:56 PM.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

haha rally your 34 ? same age as me

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Rookie Poster

with me, it started with my girlfriend at the time wanted to use a strap on on me, she started to use toys and it turned me on seeing her so turned on, then she wanted to use a strap on, i was so turned on by the look of a woman with a cock, it wasnt long after that ,that i wanted to try the real thing