Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Shall we discuss cricket? rugby league?

The last time we played soccer?- and no-one in this country even likes that game! Get back to me when you've won your second RWC (if you're still alive then mate).
    Anyway, I stressed that I personally wasn't rapt in every aspect of every Grooby site, but that, overall, they were the best of the lot. Problem with the Pomgolian education system - they don't pick the dyslexics at an early age, and then poor lads like you have to struggle through your dismal lives with only rudimentary reading skills.
    Transpantyhose isn't bad either, for a small site.

Rookie Poster

Default Typical sheepshagger

Transpantyhose-last time i looked there'd been no new vids for 6 months-as for our education system matey it's the finest in the world- a couple more for the black book

tslola.com
    ladyboyasia.com

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MegabodyNYC
    CHECK OUT BIGGUYS SITE http://shemalesitereview.com/

ITS CALLED Shemale Site Review

LISTEN TO ME YOUR BETTER OFF STICKING WITH THE BIG SITES....GIRLS THAT HAVE PERSONAL SITES USUALLY ARE A DIME A DOZEN.....ALLANAHS SITE IS A GOOD ONE. Click here: ShemaleExotica.com...FOXYANGEL.COM IS A GOOD ONE AND SO OS TONYASWORLD.COM IS A GOOD ONE...BUT THE REST SUCK ASS...YOU CAN ONLY SEE SO MANY PICS OF THE SAME GIRL......
    Hey fuck you Gregg!!!

I'd say that Allanah's site is probably the slickest in terms of design and regular updates, with Vicki Richter's a close second. I've only been a member of a few others, but from my experience sites like foxy angel's and tranny trick just aren't that great.

5 Star Poster

hahaha. I am one shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaady beaaaaaaaaaaaatch.

Junior Poster

I agree, shemalesxxx.com has gone right down the toilet.
    I hadn't been a member since last year, but knew that they had a highly detailed archive which was sorted by year, month and date, which hardly any sites do anymore.
    So I rejoined only to find that they wiped out their entire archive and instead of posting a brand new gallery everyday, they are posting 30 old random galleries that have no date as to when they were shot or originally posted. Basically, the site is a total mess. The archive is all gone and they don't post a brand new gallery like they used to.
    I just got ripped off for $30
    Do yourselves a favour and avoid shemalesxxx
    I e-mailed the webmsaster and asked where the archive was and how come their site went into the toilet, I got a response like "my profits are up 110%", he didn't care.
    From what I remember this is the guys usual response to critisizm of the web site.
    Just thought I'd warn you guys that this site is posting mostly old stuff with no dates attached to them.
    I noticed that the best t-girl sites are run by people that have a real love for t-girls. It's more than just making money for them. Most of the Grooby sites are very good, I think mostly because the guys that run them are genuinely into the girls and enjoy bringing us pics of the lovely ladies with something special between their legs.

Junior Poster

Sorry, double post

Rookie Poster

Default indep.

I usually change out sites every month and join 2 per month just to get around and no harm too grooby sites but I prefer the independant girls sites for my taste. I am a member of Allanahs site and Wendys now: Positive of Allanahs is her updates are always on time and always a fresh face to the mix. Always great creative solo sets! Negative: Video section has went down hill and quality isnt always the best.

Wendys Positive is her video section and her solo sets, Negative: her updates arent always weekly but she makes up for it when she does update usually a couple days late.

I have been a member of FoxyAngel and TonyaWorld, both sites are not worth rejoining. FoxyAngel raised her price to 24.95 and since her updates have been smaller and her videos are HORRIBLE! TonyaWorld gives you a HUGE monthly update but the navigation is horrible on the inside and the set of pictures arent great anymore either plus she has NO videos.

My next two sites to join are Vicki and Danielles and then back to shemaleyum for some new pictures.

J.

Well, since it hasn't been mentioned I have to put a word in for my favorite site: Asiants.com. It's pretty well run & updated often. I guess if you don't share the fetish for Asian girls it may seem like there's not much variety. I hate ladyboyreview in every respect, just 2 real different approaches to the same subject, ymmv.
    All the Grooby site are quality & trannysurprise is pretty entertaining too.

1st post!

Rookie Poster

the Great sights are Franks-tgirls, shemaleyum and
    Bad ones are shemalesxxx (zero passion), trannytrick (no updates in 9 months), trannysuprise (used to be good but ever since they turned it into an all brazil page its gone bad) . Webqueens ( you need a detective and 2 lawyers to find out how to cancel the membership), tsmonica4u (no content)

Good sights: shemaleexotica, Black-tgirls, WendyWilliams, shemalestrokers, ladyboy-ladyboy, asianshemalesxxx, tsasian, Bobstgirls(although he is starting to turn it into a brazil sight)