Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Conspiracy Theories

Well I'm seeing a major plot to discredit the people who know the REAL TRUTH!! All your faith in method worship of science theology won't save you. Butteye'll be protected under my rock. The end is rear.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried View Post
    Well I'm seeing a major plot to discredit the people who know the REAL TRUTH!! All your faith in method worship of science theology won't save you. Butteye'll be protected under my rock. The end is rear.

You are right, my friend, and only you and I know the truth. Great pressure is being put on us to supress the truth by those who would use logic, reason and the power of common sense. But in the end, we will prevail. The greatest conspiracy theory is that there is a conspiracy that there are no conspiracies. The obvious falsehoods that the earth is round, that it made some 4.5 billion years ago, that man is but the end of the current evolutionary trail, and much more will be shown to be the great lies thrust upon us. As you say my wise friend - the end is rear!

Avatar is not representative of the available product - contents may differ

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

I thought the Builderberg group met all over the world. I know they were in Virginia this year and have been a few other times as well. It is said that they have only had the meeting at the actual hotel once. You can look up where they meet but who knows how accurate that is.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Here's their secret website

http://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/index.php

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Member Rookie Poster

does anyone think if an admirer of transexuals ran for public office he would have alot of trouble getting elected because of it?

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Not that secret then.....

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Conspiracy means: secret plan or the action of plotting.
    I mean, when the Board of Directors get together at General Motors, well, that's a conspiracy.
    Same thing can be said when, say, the British Prime Minister David Cameron gets together with his inner cabinet.
    Or Bush and company when they were conspiring to invade Afghanistan and Iraq.
    Or overthrowing Hugo Chavez in 2002. I mean, the Bush administration conspired to overthrow a democratically elected government.
    Same with Iran back in 1953. When the Eisenhower administration conspired -- with CIA officer Kermit Roosevelt Jr. -- to overthrow the democratic government of Mosaddegh.
    Or President Kennedy conspiring to overthrow Fidel Castro.
    Anyway, there's a much broader definition than the ones we use in popular culture, as it were.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    Conspiracy means: secret plan or the action of plotting.
    I mean, when the Board of Directors get together at General Motors, well, that's a conspiracy.
    Same thing can be said when, say, the British Prime Minister David Cameron gets together with his inner cabinet.
    Or Bush and company when they were conspiring to invade Afghanistan and Iraq.
    Or overthrowing Hugo Chavez in 2002. I mean, the Bush administration conspired to overthrow a democratically elected government.
    Same with Iran back in 1953. When the Eisenhower administration conspired -- with CIA officer Kermit Roosevelt Jr. -- to overthrow the democratic government of Mosaddegh.
    Or President Kennedy conspiring to overthrow Fidel Castro.
    Anyway, there's a much broader definition than the ones we use in popular culture, as it were.
    Don't forget Nixon and Peace prizewinner Kissinger conniving with the CIA to remove the democratically elected Allende in 1973. Or Iran Contra in the 80s, when that addled actor Reagan sleepwalked his way through a scandal that somehow never affected him

Wonder why most of Latin America distrusts the USA? Look at your record.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Me and a couple of friends plotted to meet for lunch tomorrow.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Me and a couple of friends plotted to meet for lunch tomorrow.
    The spooks are staking out the restaurant already. Scream into the flowers and deafen the bastards.