Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha
    I'm new here, so this will also be my introduction.

I'm a transsexual lesbian myself, right now I'm in a LTR with another mtf lesbian. Both of us are pre-op, but done with transition except for SRS and breast implants.

Many, if not most non-trans people are disgusted by transsexual women. This goes for both men and women. On average, I would say it's pretty close, but that less women than men are disgusted by transsexuals.

Earlier in transition, but when I was still living as a woman, I told people about my transition status. The two lesbian/bisexual women I knew did not lose any interest in me, though I was not interested in them. These days, I do not tell anyone in the real world that I'm trans - and I think that being trans is the last thing people suspect of the girl next door. FFS helps a ton, too.

As far as why someone would want to transition and still want to date women. You're attracted to who you're attracted to and you feel like the gender you are inside. A straight man or lesbian woman would probably get some pleasure out of having sex with a man, but over time, it would ultimately leave them unhappy and unsatisfied. Ditto goes for a TS woman trying to live as a guy - she can probably do it to some extent, but it would be a very unfufilling existence.
    Don’t feel bad, I am a newbie myself, so you’re not a lone in this one. Congrats on your relationship and I wish you nothing but the best.

I consider myself lucky as I have not experienced the “disgust” that is out there. I am not sure how much of it is due to how I look versus the fact that I get respect…either willingly or otherwise. I think it also has to do with my background when it comes to dealing with people…let’s just say that I can be rather persuasive.

No, I don’t go around telling people that I am trans any more than I would tell them I am bi. It really is none of your business what is or is not between my legs…unless you happen to be my mate.

In the grand scheme of things, you love who you love and that is all there is to it. Whether it meets the approval of others, well, that doesn’t matter one bit.

Evil is a point of view. God kills indiscriminately, and so shall we. For no creatures under God are as we are, none so like Him as ourselves. ~ Interview With the Vampire

Rookie Poster

Default Re: MystiquEvolution????

Quote Originally Posted by sdman
    Well thanks for the honest reply MystiquEvolution I guess I have a little bit better understanding of the situation now. I am too somewhat of an old fashioned guy myself and beleive in the traditional male and female relationships granted TS aren't typical women but it's all the same to me and this is something new to me. Seen plenty of lesbian GG women but a tranny lesbian is something that I thought you were kidding about for a while. The only thing is if you're going to post here try to tone it done some because beleive me you are the minority here not the men.
    By the very nature of life, there is no such thing as traditional male/female roles. If that is the case, then you need to go back in time when relationships were about hunting and gathering. Now, if you can get your ass out there and kill a bear with primitive tools, you deserve to have me barefoot and pregnant in the forest and catering to your every whim. *giggle*

While I am kidding at the above, and please don’t be offended because it was said in jest. I will say that you should however practice what you preach about self-censorship. Believe me, you are equally in the minority in the way you express yourself as Raven would be in hers.

Evil is a point of view. God kills indiscriminately, and so shall we. For no creatures under God are as we are, none so like Him as ourselves. ~ Interview With the Vampire

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SnowJ
    I like her. She's just like me, just transforming into a woman.

Mystique is a man that likes women and transsexuals.

For some reason I think we lose sight that transsexuals are men. There is no way of getting around that. So she's not a lesbian, but she is bi, like everyone else here.

She likes girls and transsexuals with big butts. I'm pretty sure she loves the models on UVP.

She comes off as a very intelligent person. From the photo, I believe she's either black or hispanic.

She's cool in my book.
    Uh…Snow, trust me, I don’t share your views on this one. I would never consider myself a man. While I would never consider myself a female, I consider myself a woman in every regard. Before I end this post, I will leave you with a poem:

AINT I A WOMAN?
    Sojourner Truth
    That man over there say
    a woman needs to be helped into carriages
    and lifted over ditches
    and to have the best place everywhere.
    Nobody ever helped me into carriages
    or over mud puddles
    or gives me a best place. . .
    And ain't I a woman?
    Look at me
    Look at my arm!
    I have plowed and planted
    and gathered into barns
    and no man could head me. . .
    And ain't I a woman?
    I could work as much
    and eat as much as a man--
    when I could get to it--
    and bear the lash as well
    and ain't I a woman?
    I have born 13 children
    and seen most all sold into slavery
    and when I cried out a mother's grief
    none but Jesus heard me. . .
    and ain't I a woman?
    that little man in black there say
    a woman can't have as much rights as a man
    cause Christ wasn't a woman
    Where did your Christ come from?
    From God and a woman!
    Man had nothing to do with him!
    If the first woman God ever made
    was strong enough to turn the world
    upside down, all alone
    together women ought to be able to turn it
    rightside up again.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MystiquEvolution
    I don't know about other girls here, but I think your view is a little screwed. I'm nothing like you. Quite simply, I'm M.E. and that's all I can be. There is nothing to lose sight of because you don't know how each girl views herself. Personally, I'm not a man and anyone who tries to say otherwise, usually gets an ear full. I consider transsexuals to be the third sex. We definitely aren't men but at the same time, until the final SRS (GRS) we aren't fully women. It's a gift and a curse all in the same package. I consider myself lesbian, but in being challenged by my own girlfriend...I can accept being called bisexual to a certain degree. I love dick...just not from men.

Sorry if my response comes off harsh. Just wanted to clarify things from my personal position.

PS ~ You did get one thing 100% right...UVP is lovely! (Now if only Jordan could get Cherokee D'Ass to dance) LOL
    Many cultures view being transgender as a third sex. I will have to disagree with you about one thing. A female is something I will never be. In short, I cheated to get where I am, meaning, I did not have to go through the biological shit that females go through. Besides, having the benefit of male privilege at one point in my life also causes me to say that I could never be a female. It is not about having babies, it is how, throughout the years females have been abused and objectified.

However, I have earned the right to be called a woman. I handle my business; take care of my children and work to be the best I can be. I am at peace with who I am as a person and no one could ever tell me different.

Uh…yeah…we will talk about the this whole UVP thing. *Folds arms* I will be seeing you on Saturday.

Dayum, Wykydengel, you got bizzy on your first day here!

Welcome to HA and thanks for your thoughts (Which I read very carefully and will now discuss with my cat).

And Mystique, it's official: I'm jealous.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne

Welcome to HA and thanks for your thoughts (Which I read very carefully and will now discuss with my cat).

Thank you for the warm greeting. Yeah, this post intrigued me a lot, now i have to go fishing to see what else is out here. Oh, you council with animals too? You rock *smile*

And as far as being jealous......you should be *kiss*

Thanks for making me feel right at home.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Wykydengel
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne

Thank you for the warm greeting. Yeah, this post intrigued me a lot, now i have to go fishing to see what else is out here. Oh, you council with animals too? You rock *smile*

And as far as being jealous......you should be *kiss*

Thanks for making me feel right at home.

Well don't be a stranger boo, and thanks for showing us what you look like cutie.

Junior Poster

i dont think its strange for a ts to date women....transexuals are still genetic men so what would be so unusual about wanting to be with a female?...maybe the majority of tgrils are 100% gay...into men only...but some are bi...i'm sure there are plenty of bisexual women out there who would be turned on by a tgirl.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanj
    i dont think its strange for a ts to date women....transexuals are still genetic men so what would be so unusual about wanting to be with a female?...maybe the majority of tgrils are 100% gay...into men only...but some are bi...i'm sure there are plenty of bisexual women out there who would be turned on by a tgirl.
    i have a question...why is it that narrow-minded people work so hard to remind everyone that "transsexuals are still genetic men?" I mean, yes, I am pretty, well-muscled, intelligent, creative, great in the sack and could most like score more women in the evening than the average "man". why? it is because most people fail to realize that attraction is more that just about sex, it is about personality, social grace, and an all around vibe that you get when you are with someone who stimulates not only your body, but your mind. It has been my experience, and mine only, that peeps who try to keep that whole, "you're a guy" thing alive are either insecure, jealous, intimidated, or all the above.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Angela
    Welcome Wykydengel
    The pleasure of making your acquaintance is all mine.