Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Who Else Has A Shitty Mailman?

These mushmouths never get it right. Full of excuses always trying to blame the mail sorter. I call bullshit. The other day the fucker gave me a bundle of my neighbor's mail and them a bundle of mine. He might want to check the next package I hand him.

Default Re: Who Else Has A Shitty Mailman?

In his defense, if he's new; the mail service has probably been working the poor shmuck to the bone. They usually hand all the new guys the most grueling, shittiest routes possible and force them to work 10 hour shifts.

I used to live on the last street serviced in town. For about a year, the mail would always arrive at 4pm on the dot, but we got a new postal worker and from then on, the mail would show any time from 5pm to as late as 7pm. Some days it wouldn't show at all. He'd take our mail back to the sorting facility where it'd pile up for three or four days before they'd actually deliver it... at 5pm.

OMG, just a couple of weeks ago, we had a sub mailman. He had to be told by his supivisor to actually put the mail inside the mail box.

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

Been going on for years. I could write a book on my mail service. My fault for not putting more in. Frustrating. When you go down there to complain they roll their eyes and smack their gum at you.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Mine is great. I give her gifts on her birthday and Christmas, nothing big but a little thank you never hurts anybody. She gives us Christmas cards too.

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections View Post
    Mine is great. I give her gifts on her birthday and Christmas, nothing big but a little thank you never hurts anybody. She gives us Christmas cards too.
    Mine have had the nerve to leave their information around Christmas time so I know who to make the check out to(or what to carve into the coal).

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

my mailperson is good. i haven't had any issues since moving in here. when i lived in nj, the dude sucked ass

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    Mine have had the nerve to leave their information around Christmas time so I know who to make the check out to(or what to carve into the coal).
    That does suck. I asked my mail lady what the rules on accepting gift were but I wasn't going to get an address or anything. I thought that would seem odd. I think I would have looked at her sideways if she had given me her info unprompted, that seems a bit like asking for a gift and adults should be past that.

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections View Post
    That does suck. I asked my mail lady what the rules on accepting gift were but I wasn't going to get an address or anything. I thought that would seem odd. I think I would have looked at her sideways if she had given me her info unprompted, that seems a bit like asking for a gift and adults should be past that.
    Just staked him out and got after him. Fuckin' 7:20 PM. Lazy SOB gets in the jeep after every house then drives to the next one over and over. Saw him do it. Nothing wrong with him. Flapping his gums on the cell phone too.

Move to the UK. I live in a small village where the postman is an old friend who comes in for a coffee when he's finished his round, or we go to the pub.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed