Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Silver Poster

Default Re: Message for Amberskyi

I think it was better to send a pm than makeng this request in public forum.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Just poor people, Adriana...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	673w46.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	11.4 KB 
ID:	524108   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	457w45ey6w.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	524109  

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by danthepoetman; 11-08-2012 at 02:34 PM.

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Guys can you just leave him alone the guy is just asking and Amberskyi answered nicely no need to make fun of anyone. Respect for the old guy, Im still very Asian respect for old people *wink*

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

For you, lovely Alyssa.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

i agree that amber answered politely and respectfully, which was the way to go about it, but simply put, the OP is an idiot. hell, i deserve a discount because i gave kids candy even though it wasn't halloween. grim deserves a discount because he keeps dealers employed with his pot habit. todd akin and richard mourdock deserve a discount because they have no jobs.

also...what constitutes a discount when there are no published rates. its not as if there is a mcdonald's menu board and you show your aarp card and get 10% off.

you can't defend this guy at all no matter what he says about his situation because as i said in my first response and many of you have echoed, this should have been a PM and this OP clearly has no tact.

the PM should have been:

My Dearest Amber:

You have no idea how much joy you bring to my life as I find you stunning and a natural beauty. To be with you, even for a fleeting moment, to witness your grace and caress your form remains the one elusive thing I have yet to do in my life. That I am presently on a fixed income as I retired several years ago, I will work to ensure that my finances are not a barrier to trying to meet you....Blah blah, more flattering stuff on her beauty to lay it on thick. Say something about even being embarrassed about even asking about a rate (saying nothing of the word discount)...blah blah...you get the point. Just veil your desire for shorting her on her rate in compliments and by never really asking for a discount. remember, the #1 way to close any deal is to make the other party think they are in control even when they are not.

Tact motherfucker...use it.

0 out of 3 members liked this post.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Senior Member 5 Star Poster

According to her Twitter feed, someone recently asked Sunshyne Monroe for a military discount.

I'm going to call Triple-A and see if this is one of those things for which members get discounted rates.

Hey, Dino, think about it - what if you could have gotten a discount and a tow away from your lemondrop's place the other day?

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    Don’t mean any disrespect to anyone or anybody, but I don’t see how nor why a girl would make any discount on her body. Seems to me like a terrible thing to ask. I respect elderly people, but this is taking things a bit far in my opinion.
    You're right about first-timer discounts. There's not a single sensible reason why a provider would allow a first-time client discount. However, some providers will offer a discount to regular and return clients to keep them around. I stress the word 'offer' because it's not something clients should expect or ask for. Usually it just comes down to how a client conducts themselves and if from the provider's perspective, spending time with them is preferable to spending time with new clients or other return clients who don't act right. It's about trust, but it's still a rare occurrence as I'd imagine that trust is pretty hard to come by.

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    Grim deserves a discount because he keeps dealers employed with his pot habit.
    I get discounts through most of my dealers. Comparatively, it's for many of the same reasons. I've been buying from them regularly for years, I know how to conduct myself, and many of the dealers I buy from don't just see me as a client, but as a good acquaintance or a friend.

It does hurt to ask. I mean, if it doesn't insult the provider, chances are it would turn a "no" into a "oh, hells no!". In fact, asking at all is the type of red flag that would ensure he'll never get a discount even if he does become a regular client. Besides, old and saggy balls should be reason to charge a premium. I kid, I kid.

Senior Member Silver Poster

I think when u want to deal someting with someone even an dissccount should be in pvt ,im not being horroble now but then everyone will ask for disccount in public regardless ur job.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

This thread = mad lolz

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

If anything you should charge more.. unless you have a thing for turkey neck lol..
    eww

0 out of 1 members liked this post.