Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Silver Poster

Default Re: Ladies, do you physically enjoy anal?

When im in bed it,s all about me and the person i am with....ur arse in the air and nothing matters in that moment....Let ur body relaxed and let the mister pennis do his job properly hahahahaha

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tomvan20000 View Post
    I can understand the emotional/psychological aspect a TS feels as a bottom, but i guess my real question is,
    Does the physical feeling itself satisfy you? If so, how would you compare (by pleasure) it to being a top?
    *Personally, I have no desire to ever see for myself, im just interested what the girl im with is actually feeling during sex.
    i think your question is very loaded and discounts the idea that prostate stimulation AND/OR the feeling of sphincter penetration is a pleasurable feeling. the fact is that receiving anal sex produces very distinct physical stimulation that some define as pleasurable, some don't and yet most I would say just don't know because they abhor the emotional/psychological aspect of bottoming.

simply put...if receiving anal sex didn't feel good physically, so many wouldn't voluntarily do it.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Member Rookie Poster

.. for me, it just feels amazing.. like nothing else.. I haven’t yet tried topping a girl, and I doubt I ever will, it’s just not my thing (..or a bloke, which I definitely never will..).. but comparing physical sensation with penis mastrubation, it’s just another world.. feeling is so much deeper, and its slowly and gradually rising to the point where I feel like flying, closing my eyes, throbbing and shaking all over my body.. and then glowing wet orgasm, sometimes one looooooong, sometimes more than one..
    since I’m on hormones, its more powerfull than before.. often I just lose my mind.. I once even passed out

Junior Poster

Simply, I love it.

The feeling of a warm stiff cock invading my insides is the ultimate for me.

I suppose the act of being penetrated can make some girls feel more femme. It does for me.

Additionally, the thrusting in and out certainly has an effect on my erections (harder) and my my ejaculations are more violent when I am getting fucked.

So yes, it turns me on.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tayla View Post
    .. for me, it just feels amazing.. like nothing else.. I haven’t yet tried topping a girl, and I doubt I ever will, it’s just not my thing (..or a bloke, which I definitely never will..).. but comparing physical sensation with penis mastrubation, it’s just another world.. feeling is so much deeper, and its slowly and gradually rising to the point where I feel like flying, closing my eyes, throbbing and shaking all over my body.. and then glowing wet orgasm, sometimes one looooooong, sometimes more than one..
    since I’m on hormones, its more powerfull than before.. often I just lose my mind.. I once even passed out
    I was wondering about the hormone-related change. Do you find your orgasm on hormones to be more like a gg's orgasm than your pre-hormone orgasm was? Do you get multiple orgasms now like some gg's do?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Queens Guy View Post
    I was wondering about the hormone-related change. Do you find your orgasm on hormones to be more like a gg's orgasm than your pre-hormone orgasm was? Do you get multiple orgasms now like some gg's do?
    It could be related to hormones.. but primarily in psychological way. my life now, without testosteron poison, is altogether worlds better than before.. thats a huge difference in bed, when you are finally OK with who you are, and love yourself, and you have more and more confidence.. than you can start really enjoying sex.. I had multiple orgasms before, but maybe just a few times..
    Physical sensation of anal sex, should basically be the same (or very similar) to what women describe as vaginal orgasm, or g-spot orgasm, becouse g-spot has the same nerve system, and identical tissue structure like prostate.. its just developed differently. So, orgasm with a lot of prostate stimulation should feel the same as gg’s vaginal orgasm.. I obviously havent and will never be able to compare both, but as fas as gg’s describing it, I must be the same, or very very close.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsadriana View Post
    When im in bed it,s all about me and the person i am with....ur arse in the air and nothing matters in that moment....Let ur body relaxed and let the mister pennis do his job properly hahahahaha
    The lucky man it is to penatrate your sweet asshole Adriana!

Rookie Poster

This is sort of an odd question. I'm a male, and the primary stimulation I have is through strap-on play with my girlfriend.

I cum much harder when I'm bottoming, depending on the position. From missionary I really have to fight not to cum too fast. It could be that my case is different because it's a strap-on, but I would think - if anything - the real thing would be even more intense.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    Don't know if it will be of some help, tomvan, but I have known a few gg that prefered it (at least at some point in their life) to simple (or single) vaginal sex...

Thats a good point.
    *Its also nice to know that some of the girls on here enjoy it so much

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I actually had a friend (g-girl, but not "girlfriend"), who actually was saying, every now and then: "I need a big fat one in my ass!"... and she meant it absolutely litterally.
    Then again, it might have been my socializing of the time that wasn't too refined...