Senior Member Junior Poster jimlovests's Avatar

Default Kelly's story part 1

Kelly was an 18 year old pre-op transsexual. Her parents had been very supportive of her throughought her 2.5 year transition. She had graduated high school soon after turning 18 and continued to work at a Macys in the local mall in the womens clothing section. Kelly always dressed neatly and kept her fingers and toes immaculate. She lived at home with her parents and two younger twin sisters and often took care of them while her parents went out. Because she was now finished with high school and her parents both worked, Kelly often had the big house all to herself. This was amazing to her, because she had become very horny all the time. Kelly would often call chat lines and speak to much older married men about how she wanted to suck their cock and get fucked in all positions. Since she was home alone, Kelly would also dildo her ass most every day. One day, Kelly's mom came home from work early and heard sexual noises coming from Kelly's room. When her mom peaked inside, she saw Kelly bent over with her big dildo in her ass while moaning "daddy". Kelly's mom then slipped back outside and drove back to work and finished her day but had emailed Kelly's dad and said they needed to talk about something. Needless to say, her mom filled her dad in on all the details and they agreed to talk with Kelly that night when Kelly gets back from her her job at macys. Kelly usually didn't get home ubtil 1130 or close to midnight. Kelly's dad was a 54 year old business man that had created a great life for their family. When he got word of how nasty his tranny daughter was becoming, he surprised Kelly and visited her at macys that evening. He waited for Kelly to finish with an older woman customer and then approached her. "Hey daddy, (gives a hug), what brings you here?" Kelly's dad, Jim, said, I just wanted to come by and see you for a minute, are you real busy?" Kelly said, "no, not at all daddy". Jim had complemented Kelly on her looks saying that he really like that she wore a knee high jean skirt with a light blue blouse that showed her shoulders. He also told her that he loved the strappy black opened toed heels she was wearing that showed her pedicured and pretty toes. Kelly was amazed that her older dad was giving her this much praise and attention and politely said "thanks daddy, i'm glad you really like my look." Jim didn't waste any time and told Kelly that "you're mom told me that she saw you naked on your bed and dildoing your ass while moaning "daddy". Stunned, and before she could say anything, Jim told her not to worry, I'm not mad at you and no one will ever know. Jim told Kelly that if she really felt that way about her daddy, she could tell him. Kelly could not believe it and asked her daddy if he would see her naked and give her an honest older man's opinion of her sexy body. Jim agreed and warned Kelly that her mom was planning on all three of them sitting at the table and talking about what her mom had witnesses. Kelly told her dad that she couldn't help it, and that she wanted nothing more than to please his big thick cock when mom is not around. Jim told his transsexual daughter to meet him in the downstairs laundry room at 2am. Kelly agreed and told her daddy that she loved him. Jim kissed Kelly on the lips and they said their good byes for now. Once Kelly got home from work, her mom and dad sat with her around the kitchen table and while her dad played along, her mom told Kelly that if she did'nt stop calling the chat lines and masturbating all the time, that they might consider making her move out of the house. Kelly apologized and the conversation ended with a family hug. Kelly went to her room and began taking of her jean skirt and sexy blouse. After taking off her heels and A cup bra, she left her blue thong on that was so tight it hid her 4inch cock at the front but still rode her round ass in the back. She had been on hormones since the start of her transition and had puffy sensative nipples and smooth sexy skin. Kelly loved her pretty feet and anted to show off the soles of her feet behind her head while laying in between an older mans legs while sucking his cock. .....to be continued

8 out of 8 members liked this post.

Default Re: Kelly's story part 1

Kelly is......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03.jpg 
Views:	7626 
Size:	223.1 KB 
ID:	543176   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01.jpg 
Views:	7663 
Size:	256.7 KB 
ID:	543177   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02.jpg 
Views:	7643 
Size:	263.9 KB 
ID:	543178   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	08.jpg 
Views:	7617 
Size:	263.2 KB 
ID:	543179  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	09.jpg 
Views:	7597 
Size:	274.5 KB 
ID:	543180   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11.jpg 
Views:	7614 
Size:	250.9 KB 
ID:	543181   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12.jpg 
Views:	7508 
Size:	233.5 KB 
ID:	543182   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13d.jpg 
Views:	7508 
Size:	209.0 KB 
ID:	543183  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17.jpg 
Views:	7443 
Size:	316.4 KB 
ID:	543184   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18.jpg 
Views:	7439 
Size:	316.0 KB 
ID:	543185  

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

similar to what it might have looked like....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	7405 
Size:	113.1 KB 
ID:	543266  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Oh daddy-I love the story.

Your lilgirl Heather

Senior Member Junior Poster cd foot lover's Avatar

I love Kelly

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

so pretty ! what is her full name ?

The quality of the Autumn Internationals hasn't really lived up to past years.

To be able to look stylish one must wear stylish clothes. I think I'll have to treat myself to a new women sexy lingerie online soon.