Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Senior Member 5 Star Poster Jamie French's Avatar

Default Re: Going into a relationship with a TS

Oh suck it up already. Anyone who places that much importance on sexuality and fear of being the gay can't be anyone worth knowing. What a chore to hang around someone who gives a shit about such things. People are starving, dying, losing limbs and getting cancer and things far worse all around you and you're worried about the gay? Worst excuse for a problem I've ever read. Dicks are fine, put one in your mouth, nobody cares - if you know someone who does care, just unknow 'em. You don't have time to fuckaround... (remember, we all die in the end) I'm a 33 year old tranny hooker and my life has been a walk in the park simply because I willed it. Just grow a pair already.

1 out of 4 members liked this post.
    26 lifetime passes left to my site for my face surgery. Help out, gimme your email & I'll make it worth your while. https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraise...-surgery-funds

My @clips4sale store... updated every day for the next year and a half, starting... NOW. http://clips4sale.com/20182

http://deadgirlproductions.com/
    http://www.tsjamiefrench.com
    http://www.twitter.com/Jamie_French

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Flaco View Post
    Amber you know I think very highly of you, and I'm sorry for what you went through. But in my case, I'm NOT afraid to go anywhere with her. That's not what bothers me at all. It's the fact that I feel like I'm crossing a line that I can never come back from. I've realized lately that some of you girls will never understand what we guys go through. It's annoying to hear something like "Just be a fag and date her" or other things of that nature. This has become pointless now to me, and I guess I'll have to figure this out on my own. I'm sorry but it sounds like some Transwomen want you to just sacrifice every single thing for them in a heartbeat, shit's not that easy. Have a good night.
    I agree with Athena, Flaco: your feelings are valid; they’re feelings: they’re as valid as anybody’s. It’s disrespectful to be indelicate for someone’s deeply felt hesitancy or reservations in matter of the heart or desire. Yet it’s true that you have to take decisions for yourself. If it really does put your whole life in the balance and that yet you can’t resist such feelings, you’ll have to make choices indeed eventually. It’s up to you to evaluate both where you’re at in your heart, and where every body else you love around you is, in the circumstances or the perspective.
    This being said, you have to stand up for who and what you are, because believe me, no one else will. And often a time, the consequences won’t be as bad as you envision them. You have to communicate, open the way, and be open yourself about the topic first.
    From my perspective, tags are irrelevant. You are what you are and that’s it. No matter the tag you consider, it won’t change your feelings sexually, we all know that, we all have experienced that. Sexuality comes from too deep. So be what you are and forget labels. I don’t want to sound like John Wayne, but that’s what it is to be a man (and a woman): you just go to the end of who you are, as long as you don’t hurt anybody.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Last edited by danthepoetman; 11-05-2012 at 08:31 AM.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flaco View Post
    Amber you know I think very highly of you, and I'm sorry for what you went through. But in my case, I'm NOT afraid to go anywhere with her. That's not what bothers me at all. It's the fact that I feel like I'm crossing a line that I can never come back from. I've realized lately that some of you girls will never understand what we guys go through. It's annoying to hear something like "Just be a fag and date her" or other things of that nature. This has become pointless now to me, and I guess I'll have to figure this out on my own. I'm sorry but it sounds like some Transwomen want you to just sacrifice every single thing for them in a heartbeat, shit's not that easy. Have a good night.
    Dont feel sorry for me.those experiences taught me allot about what i'm worth and what i'm no longer going to put up with.i'm very lucky because I found a guy that loves me and has no such issues.we have our problems but i'm happy to say that my gender and his sexuality isn't one of them.
    I do sympathize with what it must be like for you guys but I wonder have you ever really thought what it would be like for her also.just like its selfish for her to ask you to sacrifice so much (and I don't mean your street cred but if it results in you losing family), its just as selfish for you to put her through the pain of having a shameful lover.
    You can't really expect a girl to have allot of sympathy tho.we spend our whole lives being told we're not good enough by society.the last person that we want to also make us feel that way is a lover.we had the courage to live our lives, why shouldn't we ask for the same courage in a partner.if you really care about someone you wouldn't ask them to walk that road alone.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by amberskyi; 11-05-2012 at 08:57 AM.

Berlin whore Junior Poster

I'll be more worried about you forgetting to fold the laundry and/or taking out the trash, than been called a fag.

As for anyone calling you a fag, just spank who ever ass that call you fag. If someone call you fag, you might as well act on it, and tell them: if you are going to call me a fag, i might enjoy as well putting my finger in your ass.

OK. That's pretty scary, Nina Lisa!

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    OK. That's pretty scary, Nina Lisa!
    When it come to nagging are ts women different than GG women?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by nina_lisa View Post
    I'll be more worried about you forgetting to fold the laundry and/or taking out the trash, than been called a fag.

As for anyone calling you a fag, just spank who ever ass that call you fag. If someone call you fag, you might as well act on it, and tell them: if you are going to call me a fag, i might enjoy as well putting my finger in your ass.
    Takes one fag to recognise another fag darling trust me here.xx

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by nina_lisa View Post
    When it come to nagging are ts women different than GG women?
    My God, definitely NOT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    My God, definitely NOT!!!
    Exactly, what is the point then to worry about what others will say, when you can forget to wash the dishes, fold the laundry, or take the trash out, and instead worry about nagging.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Why not. A relationship is a relationship -with all the great virtues and occasionally downsides - implicit in any relationship. We are all people.

And as jamie said if people are afraid of being seen to be "gay" then they should be given the cold shoulder - or eased into seeing the error of their position.

What do labels matter anymore? (Unless you live someplace where being gay will get you murdered)