Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster MHarrigan82's Avatar

Default Re: Going into a relationship with a TS

I have been dating my transsexual girlfriend for 5 months now and have not told my family. I don't think it is there business. I live 10 hours from my folks and only see them maybe twice a year due to work. I know my family would not understand me dating a ts they are very religious and homophobic. My girl is not comfortable meeting my folks. My parents are coming down for thanksgiving for a few days and I ask my girl would she like to meet my folks. Her response I think we should cross that bridge if we are about to move in together and are thinking very long term commitment. She don't want to break ties with my folks and we have only been dating a few months. She believes if we are still seeing each next year than yes. I really enjoy spending time with my girl and also in love with this person and would break ties with my family but not just yet until she is comfortable.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Youll get over it. once you realize outside influences only affect you when u let them, it gets much easier. Real friends stick by you and accept what u do regardless. Im sure shes not askign you to wear a "I love trannies" tshirt around every day. The more nervous you (and she) are n public honestly the more windows you leave to be attacked. Confidence in you and your relationship as what it is, YOUR relationship, all the bullshit is secondary.

and if you cant cross that bridge maybe transwomen arent for you.

ps: if it helps Ive been told my fam and my current gf (ts) of 3 yrs has spoken with my important friends and family. SHe shocked them with her attitude to all the weird questions they asked. it gets easier if your willing to sweat it out.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by blckhaze; 11-06-2012 at 04:14 AM.
    blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze View Post
    Youll get over it. once you realize outside influences only affect you when u let them, it gets much easier. Real friends stick by you and accept what u do regardless. Im sure shes not askign you to wear a "I love trannies" tshirt around every day. The more nervous you (and she) are n public honestly the more windows you leave to be attacked. Confidence in you and your relationship as what it is, YOUR relationship, all the bullshit is secondary.

and if you cant cross that bridge maybe transwomen arent for you.

ps: if it helps Ive been told my fam and my current gf (ts) of 3 yrs has spoken with my important friends and family. SHe shocked them with her attitude to all the weird questions they asked. it gets easier if your willing to sweat it out.

Junior Poster

My experience is that no one gives a shit. If you act like you don't care what other people think they usually don't say anything. Guys who find out secretly want to fuck her anyway.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by archineer View Post
    My experience is that no one gives a shit. If you act like you don't care what other people think they usually don't say anything. Guys who find out secretly want to fuck her anyway.

that's why i don;t hide cause guys will fuck a TGirl who is sexy in a minute

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post

that's why i don;t hide cause guys will fuck a TGirl who is sexy in a minute

Most guys won't admit it, though it's pretty obvious. I tend to go for the beauty queen/model type asians, any guy who says he wont got there is talking through his ass frankly, or is gay.

Last edited by archineer; 11-06-2012 at 04:40 AM.

Rookie Poster

if you're not young and good looking forget about a relationship...you'll be a sugar daddy and that's not a relationship.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

All the girls i dated....well...we dated...
    I didn't care and well they understood that and we had very relaxed and enjoyed the ride.
    I meet any TS girl i want to date for lunch rather than dinner in the bright of day.
    Its my say of saying...so what?
    And i love going clothes shopping with a TS GF! They have great taste in clothes and i love watching the try on new outfits.

"How you doin!"

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetgirls36 View Post
    if you're not young and good looking forget about a relationship...you'll be a sugar daddy and that's not a relationship.
    Lol...speak for yourself...

Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Flaco's Avatar

I think me and her are going to just stay friends at least for now, she's been acting like a psycho over little things lately and I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship. *shrugs*