Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Senior Member Veteran Poster Flaco's Avatar

Default Going into a relationship with a TS

Hey folks, I've been talking to a girl I met on Tsdating a few weeks ago and things are starting to get serious between us. I really like her and I'm pretty sure she likes me as well. She's very passable and so attractive, when I see her I just feel so powerless. It's like I'm incapable of resisting her, however I still get thoughts of uncertainty. There are quite a few people who know she's a TS, and I'm still having problems accepting the fact that after me and her officially start dating, I'm going to be known as a fag. I'm happy because our chemistry is great, and I feel that we are gunna have something really special. But at the same time, I'm scared because I don't think my life is going to be the same after this. Once the "Yo, His girlfriend is really a man !! " talks start floating around I don't know how I'm going to be able to handle it.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Default Re: Going into a relationship with a TS

Tsdating? Really? it actually worked out for a guy? No shit! Who knew that the ladies wanted something more than just a guy with a fat wallet?

Ok that shit aside...how about this...how about you treat her like a human being? As a woman, as any woman you would ever meet at any given bar or club. Remember she is a human being not a fetish

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "How you doin!"

Ms Anthrope Junior Poster GoddessAthena85's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SXFX View Post
    Tsdating? Really? it actually worked out for a guy? No shit! Who knew that the ladies wanted something more than just a guy with a fat wallet?

Ok that shit aside...how about this...how about you treat her like a human being? As a woman, as any woman you would ever meet at any given bar or club. Remember she is a human being not a fetish
    Yes people still use this site. I use it. and I loath flashy big wallet carrying a**holes.

Not the second part of your comment ... I agree Treat her like a human ,and a woman. I don't know how I feel about the whole treat her like you would any woman you met at a bar or a club. If a man treated me in the stereotypical way that most men treat girls in a club I would probably do what I do to most men in a club.... call him out on being an ass.
    \\\\\\\\\\\\\

***To the Original Poster your feelings are valid, there is a thread a few pages back on dating trans women. It's got some valid tips. but the gist of it is that most girls dream of a man who in a perfect world stands up for himself, his woman, and ha no shame. How people come to this state of being.... that is about refection, honest open communication ( with ones self and partner ) Remember she faces the world everyday. That takes the strength, she most likely deserves the same strength from a partner.

4 out of 5 members liked this post.
    R.I.P Mitch Lucker-- whatever its not like Henry Rollins died

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Well, if it's any consolation, we all think you're a fag anyway, so you've nothing to lose!

But seriously, if you're going to get into a relationship with a TG, you've got to grow some skin and not care what somebody else might think.
    Otherwise, it aint going to work.

Besides, that's likely to be the least of your problems!

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessAthena85 View Post
    Yes people still use this site. I use it. and I loath flashy big wallet carrying a**holes.

Not the second part of your comment ... I agree Treat her like a human ,and a woman. I don't know how I feel about the whole treat her like you would any woman you met at a bar or a club. If a man treated me in the stereotypical way that most men treat girls in a club I would probably do what I do to most men in a club.... call him out on being an ass.
    \\\\\\\\\\\\\
    chillax chica! yeah just treat her as if she is any other woman you are interested in. You know...take her out to dinner, have long talks, and if you and her are still an item in a month introduce her to your friends and family.

God! How do you take a piss in the mornings?

0 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "How you doin!"

Quote Originally Posted by SXFX View Post

WTF are you talking about ?? I already treat her like a woman, and I treat her very well. If I was only treating her as a fetish then I probably wouldn't wanna date her, now would I ? Stop talking about things you don't know.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

ive had guys ive dated who for intents and purposes said they loved and cared about me (they probably believed they did too) but had issues with dating me openly because of my ts status.i cant explain to you the pain it caused me to realize the person i love was ashamed of me.to realize that the only reason your not bringing me around is because of something i cant control like my gender caused me endless amounts of frustration and nights full of tears.
    if you know your going to have issues being with her openly and you really like her than the considerate thing is to let her go before you hurt her.
    hopefully you can be like my current boyfriend and come to a place of acceptance and confidence.if she is a quality girl (carries herself like a lady,is respectful to your family and has things going on for her) than most likely your family is going to come around or not have much of an issue.who cares what the "streets" have to say

4 out of 5 members liked this post.

Senior Member Silver Poster EvaCassini's Avatar

I only ever date TS. I've been called a fag. It has effected me zero percent. Just be a fag and date the girl for crying out loud. In fact, be the first person to call yourself a fag openly and you'll disarm everyone who would try to use the word to harm you.

Senior Member Professional Poster Kevin Dong's Avatar

It's only gay if you want it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    ive had guys ive dated who for intents and purposes said they loved and cared about me (they probably believed they did too) but had issues with dating me openly because of my ts status.i cant explain to you the pain it caused me to realize the person i love was ashamed of me.to realize that the only reason your not bringing me around is because of something i cant control like my gender caused me endless amounts of frustration and nights full of tears.
    if you know your going to have issues being with her openly and you really like her than the considerate thing is to let her go before you hurt her.
    hopefully you can be like my current boyfriend and come to a place of acceptance and confidence.if she is a quality girl (carries herself like a lady,is respectful to your family and has things going on for her) than most likely your family is going to come around or not have much of an issue.who cares what the "streets" have to say

Amber you know I think very highly of you, and I'm sorry for what you went through. But in my case, I'm NOT afraid to go anywhere with her. That's not what bothers me at all. It's the fact that I feel like I'm crossing a line that I can never come back from. I've realized lately that some of you girls will never understand what we guys go through. It's annoying to hear something like "Just be a fag and date her" or other things of that nature. This has become pointless now to me, and I guess I'll have to figure this out on my own. I'm sorry but it sounds like some Transwomen want you to just sacrifice every single thing for them in a heartbeat, shit's not that easy. Have a good night.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.