Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Poster

And the icing on the cake....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arrestedbush_154.jpg 
Views:	480 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	41570  

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

5 Star Poster

"STATEMENT OF OWNERSHIP & PURPOSE: The Baltimore Chronicle & Sentinel is wholly owned and controlled by Baltimore
    News Network, Inc., a 501(c)(c) nonprofit organization. Its purpose is to bring communities, organizations, and individuals together in ways that promote understanding and participation, and encourage initiative and freedom of expression. It is devoted to the proposition that people deserve better than they usually get. Unless otherwise indicated, information is gathered or voluntarily submitted from local sources. Criticism, contributions, and comments welcome. The opinions expressed by our contributors are their own."

In plain english,

a left-wing neo-marxist paper probably printed in some guys basement.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by White_Male_Canada
    a left-wing neo-Marxist paper probably printed in some guys basement.
    NEWSFLASH: Coming from the likes of you, I'd consider that a compliment...shouldn't you be blowing up an abortion clinic or something, instead of hanging out here....the criminals that you defend would lock you up in Guantanamo Bay if they knew you were here, gotta love that patriot act...

5 Star Poster

It`s illegal to bomb buidlings you dolt.

And legal to shoot illegal enemy combatants on the field of battle. The pukes in Gitmo would slice your head off first,knowing you dig chicks with dicks.The Gay Canuck who is a christian peacemaker team member hid that fact when he was kidnapped in Iraq. I wonder why.

Patriot Act ! ? WTF!? They`re arresting men who date Tgirls now!?
    Please cite the specific article within the Act itself that states that.

Count your blessing.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by White_Male_Canada
    It`s illegal to bomb buidlings you dolt.

And legal to shoot illegal enemy combatants on the field of battle. The pukes in Gitmo would slice your head off first,knowing you dig chicks with dicks.The Gay Canuck who is a christian peacemaker team member hid that fact when he was kidnapped in Iraq. I wonder why.

Patriot Act ! ? WTF!? They`re arresting men who date Tgirls now!?
    Please cite the specific article within the Act itself that states that.

Count your blessing.
    Quote Originally Posted by White_Male_Fool
    I'm lost, please direct me to the nearest Log Cabin Repug rally before I'm outed and stripped of my "Bushland Uber Alles Boys Club" membership....

Name:	youdontbelongherefool_106.jpg 
Views:	401 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	41606   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fool_198.gif 
Views:	404 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	41607  

5 Star Poster

Why bother with rank amateurs who bring nothing intellectual to the table but cognative dissonance.The usual left wing emaotional rants and hissy fits.

You source Jason Leopold,be prepared to defend your two-bit propagandist loser who now writes for a 501(c)3 rag printed in someone`s basement :

"If anyone remembers Jason Leopold at all, however, it would have certainly been in the context of his fabrication of a story posted on Salon.com in late August 2002, in which he falsely accused then Army Secretary Thomas White, a former executive at Enron, of having been involved in a scheme to criminally conceal corporate losses from the company' stockholders. Leopold's evidence: a purported e-mail sent by White, directing a subordinate to criminally cover up Enron's losses. At it later turned out, the e-mail appears to have been forged. Salon apologized for the story. No evidence has ever come to light of wrongdoing by White. And the only felonies committed appear to have been journalistic ones.

Leopold's fabrication would have almost certainly gone undetected had his original Salon story not been picked up by New York Times columnist Paul Krugman. It was only then that White decided to fight back, and after some inquiry, editors at the Times reached the conclusion that the e-mail was probably a forgery. Says one person at the Times who was involved in the matter: "You could tell fairly quickly that it probably was not even a real e-mail. It didn't even have the right header on it. Red flags should have gone off immediately."

Salon only reluctantly retracted the story after editors were confronted with the fact that Leopold had plagiarized seven paragraphs, virtually verbatim, from an earlier story in the Financial Times of London, and shortly thereafter, the New York Times raised its own questions regarding the purported the "smoking gun" e-mail on which Leopold's story relied. In disclaiming the story, Salon's editors later admitted that they had not even examined the email in question before publishing Leopold's story, a serious journalistic lapse, but at least one they deserve credit for owning up to. As it turned out, the text of the purported email did not even say what Leopold had quoted it as saying in his story.

Hoping to now clear his good name and sell some books, Leopold gave an interview this week to Jarrett Murphy, the new press critic at the Village Voice. But Murphy was too smart a reporter to simply comply with Leopold's agenda: While fairly giving Leopold another opportunity to tell his side of the story, he also presents some new and interesting details about his controversial Thomas White story.

In contrast, the New York Post's Page Six was only too willing to allow Leopold to exploit his own notoriety and their news hole to sell his book, compliantly and a bit too credulously reporting: "In the fashionably confessional tone, the Enron-scooping former Dow Jones L.A. Bureau Chief reveals a criminal past that included felony convictions for grand larceny and forgery. He battled cocaine addiction and admits he lied on his resume about graduating from New York University."

Perhaps this is too obvious to say: But admitting that one has served a prison sentence for forgery is hardly going to help one's case in attempting to defend the veracity of a dubious news story based on a forged email."

Name:	liberals_suck_169.jpg 
Views:	407 
Size:	227.4 KB 
ID:	41612