onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Default Late Night Shill Turned Fact Checker

Chronic Obama apologist, David Letterman seems finally discouraged by Barry's misrepresentations .....When Letterman is essentially calling Barry a liar, this can't be good. He's been in the tank from the beginning . And wasn't Mitt's position on the GM Bailout widely discussed ( and misrepresented) here on these boards? Kudos to Letterman for actually reading and comprehending Romney's position on the issue...he's one step ahead of you all. Poor Rachel appears a bit uncomfortable being subjected to such blasphemy.

By the way...the taxpayers paid $ 54 a share for GM stock. Last I checked t was trading at 24, and with them bleeding money in Europe, looks like we'll be on the hook for a long time. What would you do if your broker Ziggy called and proposed a deal like this one? lol

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by onmyknees; 10-25-2012 at 04:49 AM.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Default Re: Late Night Shill Turned Fact Checker

Clasping at straws again OMK.... wile ignoring meaty stuff about voting abuse, candidates who proclaim rape babies to the gift of god, the big Bain background etc etc.....

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Silver Poster

When Barry wins and the Bush Tax Cuts expire, you're going to hear the Republicans forced to show their true colors and try again to explain why millionaires like Romney paying 9% Federal Income Tax is essential to giving our kids a better world than we have.

And by the way, saving GM is going to get Obama re=elected because of Ohio. Maybe he's got some Republican in him afteralll........ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Check the facts late night Nov 6, onmyknees....the facts are going to say you're a loser. Spin That!....ha ha ha!

World Class Asshole

Gold Poster

I always wondered what it was like for Republicans to have to accept the fact that their opinions are generally unpopular among the most talented entertainers, comedians, actors, and educators. I'm sure there are others but the only guy I can think of who the Republicans have "shilling" for them is Dennis Miller and he's not really funny. All of these other talented and witty people, whether entertainers or frequently cited academics, generally think right-wing politicians are dangerous. That has to be somewhat discouraging if you are really into high quality comedy, entertainment, academic research and are looking for those whose views you find sanitary enough.

This isn't meant as a jibe. I acknowledge David Letterman is a liberal. Is he no longer funny to you for that reason?

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    I always wondered what it was like for Republicans to have to accept the fact that their opinions are generally unpopular among the most talented entertainers, comedians, actors, and educators. I'm sure there are others but the only guy I can think of who the Republicans have "shilling" for them is Dennis Miller and he's not really funny. All of these other talented and witty people, whether entertainers or frequently cited academics, generally think right-wing politicians are dangerous. That has to be somewhat discouraging if you are really into high quality comedy, entertainment, academic research and are looking for those whose views you find sanitary enough.

This isn't meant as a jibe. I acknowledge David Letterman is a liberal. Is he no longer funny to you for that reason?
    On the other hand, you have Clint Eastwood, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, probably a lot of Country 'n Western singers I have never heard of, then there are the sports people -Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Peyton Manning, Chris Evert, and many others in these lists even if some of them are dead!
    http://www.ranker.com/list/actors-re...-conservatives

holy crap... people still watch the Letterman show ?

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    On the other hand, you have Clint Eastwood, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, probably a lot of Country 'n Western singers I have never heard of, then there are the sports people -Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Peyton Manning, Chris Evert, and many others in these lists even if some of them are dead!
    http://www.ranker.com/list/actors-re...-conservatives
    I love this list. I'm going to keep this one for good measure. Some of these guys are entertaining but it's rarely ever a surprise. Chuck Norris? I would have thought he was with the ACLU. Charlton Heston? They haven't removed him from their cold dead list. Stephen Baldwin? That's an endorsement everybody wants. James Cagney? I guess the grapefruit to the face of Mae Clark was as good as a no to the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay act for women. Thanks man;

1 out of 1 members liked this post.