Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: WTF... im too hot to not be having sex RIGHT NOW

Quote Originally Posted by RealEyesPlasticLifeNoMore View Post
    well honestly, im not looking for your approval...i have arrogant tendencies, and for some reason im thinking you do too... but anyway this post was not a joke...but my comment to chaos was all in fun, and he is the one i hope accepts my apology.,..you on the other hand handled something that wasnt your business in an immature way, as did the other guy...fogot his name, he was too disrespectful...but with that said, im cool with you in the end if you cool with me
    I love how you think I was offering my approval wtf jesus you really are an arrogant sob, what I had stated is what I had observed and possibly misinterpreted, I handled nothing in an immature way and as this is a public domain and you made those comments here in public then it is for anyone to comment on and therefore anyone's business to do so, so don't get it twisted.

That's my 2 cents and yeah I am cool with you no hard feelings, I just call it as I see it

Evie this bad boys just for you, and good luck with everything xxx

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joeninety View Post
    I love how you think I was offering my approval wtf jesus you really are an arrogant sob, what I had stated is what I had observed and possibly misinterpreted, I handled nothing in an immature way and as this is a public domain and you made those comments here in public then it is for anyone to comment on and therefore anyone's business to do so, so don't get it twisted.

That's my 2 cents and yeah I am cool with you no hard feelings, I just call it as I see it

you see....there is the conversation we are all having publicly with documented statements and the one he is having in his own head where he is fending off tgirls with a stick and not his dick

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Quote Originally Posted by joeninety View Post

lol ight i got you... thing is my arrogance isnt meant intentionally as disrespect, it just comes out that way... im hard to deal with, but i can be a good person to be around......once in a while lol.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    you see....there is the conversation we are all having publicly with documented statements and the one he is having in his own head where he is fending off tgirls with a stick and not his dick

Loving the Killer comments that's really finished me off

Quote Originally Posted by RealEyesPlasticLifeNoMore View Post
    lol ight i got you... thing is my arrogance isnt meant intentionally as disrespect, it just comes out that way... im hard to deal with, but i can be a good person to be around......once in a while lol.
    Hmmm yeah I am thinking once in a very very very very very little while

whats the problem rally?

I got no issue with you... these same beautiful ladys you are defending like they are your girls dont need you to go extra hard for them... If i spoke with THEM instead of YOU, them and i would get along just fine because i would apologize for any comments i made that wre offensive, just like i tried to do with you, but you are not reasonable....so it is what it is.... do you, ill do me..... im good

Rookie Poster

give the guy a break already the so called bully has said he is sorry know your bullying him get a life and move on at least he has the balls to say i was wrong and sorry

Quote Originally Posted by slammer View Post
    give the guy a break already the so called bully has said he is sorry know your bullying him get a life and move on at least he has the balls to say i was wrong and sorry
    exactly, hypocrits.... thank you good sir

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

I think Rally's just jealous that you may steal his limelight.
    If you want to piss him off, get him into a long debate until you can gain some ground, then just stop replying... for days.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    I think Rally's just jealous that you may steal his limelight.
    If you want to piss him off, get him into a long debate until you can gain some ground, then just stop replying... for days.
    i already own him man....he cant stop thinking about me....its obvious...i tried to end it, he keeps comign at me, cause he lost the crown in less than 12 hours

1 out of 2 members liked this post.