Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Nicki Post Op

Veteran Poster

OMG THAT IS SOOOOOOO CUTE - I love it. I have been trying to make one but I couldn't find the right picture - thank you

I WANT MORE

" We always get to the sky but it's never far enough to reach the stars or even a cloud for that matter. Our dreams and hopes are as shallow as a puddle of merky water " . DF

Junior Poster

Default Danielle Shaved!

My pleasure Danielle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	danielle2_358.jpg 
Views:	5401 
Size:	185.2 KB 
ID:	70741  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Rookie Poster

nice

When In Doubt I Whip It Out I Got Me A Rock & Roll Band

oh man, thats an awsome vagina.

I would give up alot of money to have that. God, thats amazing work.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion
    she had a so amasing beatiful cock.. and its gone
    I hope she is happy
    dito.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by RangeHova
    I think Nikki's vagina looks great, I mean really great. But my ex had hers done in Canada and it looks even better. I wasn't expecting it to look as natural as it does. She spent a lot of money for it. I think like $35k, as oppsed to other girtls that I know that spent a lot less going to smaller countries.

No shit, it in no way did not look real. And believe me, I gave it very close inspection on many occasions.

Also, it felt AMAZING. I can honestly say that I have not had genetic pussy that was as good. I have been with two other post op girls and it was not good at all with either of them. But my ex... AMAZING.

We did have to use a little lube every now and then but a good amount of oral sex made her wet enough to penetrate with no problem at all. Lube was only needed when we had more marathon sessions or had more quickie sessions. I would say that is the case with 80% of genetic vaginas so it is really no big deal.
    If I may inquire, would you be so kind as to perhaps share what the smell
    of the various vaginas was like.

Also, if you had to do a Coke - Pepsi challenge between a GG and a post
    op, how do you feel they compare? Any major differences,
    anything that was out of the ordinary, or unpleasant.

I never noticed any smell difference or any smell at all beyond the typical combo of skin, soap and water, etc.

In comparisons to a GG, the first that i had been with was my ex. Hers was the absolute best that I have ever had. That is not because of any emotional connection either. You know how being in love can make an average sexual experience seem a lot better than it really is.

The other two that I had been with were pretty bad. One was too shallow and just kind of too tight. Most guys would say how can a pussy be too tight. But it was tight enough that I had to be extra careful or I would hurt her and she never seemed relaxed because of that.

The other was again, shallow, but she was loose.

Like any serious surgery, i think girls need to more concerned with results than cost. I think a lot of girls are too quick to bargain chase.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	male_female_anatomy_anim_118.gif 
Views:	1378 
Size:	165.5 KB 
ID:	99952  

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    I think Nikki's vagina looks great, I mean really great. But my ex had hers done in Canada and it looks even better. I wasn't expecting it to look as natural as it does. She spent a lot of money for it. I think like $35k, as oppsed to other girtls that I know that spent a lot less going to smaller countries.

No shit, it in no way did not look real. And believe me, I gave it very close inspection on many occasions.

Also, it felt AMAZING. I can honestly say that I have not had genetic pussy that was as good. I have been with two other post op girls and it was not good at all with either of them. But my ex... AMAZING.

We did have to use a little lube every now and then but a good amount of oral sex made her wet enough to penetrate with no problem at all. Lube was only needed when we had more marathon sessions or had more quickie sessions. I would say that is the case with 80% of genetic vaginas so it is really no big deal.
    If I may inquire, would you be so kind as to perhaps share what the smell
    of the various vaginas was like.

Also, if you had to do a Coke - Pepsi challenge between a GG and a post
    op, how do you feel they compare? Any major differences,
    anything that was out of the ordinary, or unpleasant.

I never noticed any smell difference or any smell at all beyond the typical combo of skin, soap and water, etc.

In comparisons to a GG, the first that i had been with was my ex. Hers was the absolute best that I have ever had. That is not because of any emotional connection either. You know how being in love can make an average sexual experience seem a lot better than it really is.

The other two that I had been with were pretty bad. One was too shallow and just kind of too tight. Most guys would say how can a pussy be too tight. But it was tight enough that I had to be extra careful or I would hurt her and she never seemed relaxed because of that.

The other was again, shallow, but she was loose.

Like any serious surgery, i think girls need to more concerned with results than cost. I think a lot of girls are too quick to bargain chase.
    Is it just me or is the male rectum appear to be larger than the females? Would that be a reason why gays and TG's enjoy anal more?

Vala,

Junior Poster

i preferr the cock on a lady!

thx to all posters for the great job!

Junior Poster

Default Re: Nicki Post Op

Option