Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MystiquEvolution
    I happen to be a transsexual lesbian.
    No way!!! Who would have ever guessed by your prior posts???

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

No way!!! Who would have ever guessed by your prior posts???
    Stop, you silly.

Oh dear, it seems as though I've taken a wrong turn...I was looking for the "Am I Gay" thread....
    This one? --->
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bahama3_776.jpg 
Views:	12342 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	41630  

ZACH, great post! You've drawn out Mystic Evolution as a transexual lesbian, got Adrianna to question your fucking abilities, chefmike looking for an "Am I gay thread" and the B1 to post another $3 bill. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!

Anyway, we now rejoin our original program already in progress.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ws_g150_078_436.jpeg 
Views:	12266 
Size:	115.3 KB 
ID:	41631   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alexya322_1_892_613.jpeg 
Views:	12255 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	41632  

Silver Poster

Default Re: Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by MystiquEvolution
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach22
    I've seen it and quite frankly I find it a HUGe turn OFF.. I prefer when a trannie embraces her femininity.. w hich is the reason why men love them sooo much.. once she starts fucking a girl or a guy.. its like she's turned into a guy.. I mean if they want to be a girl so bad y use that part of their body.

I don't even like watching them cum.. they are no longer REAL women to me when they do that.

to each his own.
    We really need to make this site more idiot proof. I happen to be a transsexual lesbian. Although my direct responses have calmed down since I first arrived on this site, people like you make me want to bring it back. The title of this thread speaks for itself. If you don't like that sort of thing...IGNORE IT! You aren't fucking 2 years old where you have to check everything out. You can read and comprehend! I'm so damn tired of hearing men say that they want Tgirls to "embrace" their femininity. YOU WANT US ALL TO BE YOUR FUCKING SEX SLAVES! That's all point blank! I don't deal with men, never have a never will. Does that make me any less of a woman? In many people's eyes yes. To real individuals who actually know what it means to be real...it's not a problem. I am who I am, just like any other girl.

NEWS FLASH! Real transgendered women transition for themselves and themselves ALONE! This is not for the approval of men and real women DO NOT need the validation of men to prove themselves. There are plenty of Tgirls that do this for the right reasons. There are also many that don't. Find the ones that don't because that's all you want. The sex slaves that will conform to your "level of thinking." Also, I will say that there are plenty of men who truly APPRECIATE and RESPECT us for who we are. Unfortunately, I'm sure every girl has run into more than her share of men who just wants "the fantasy."

This is why I don't come here much anymore. Someone please change the locked so the idiots can't keep getting in. That kind of offensive statement would really cause problems in a real setting.
    YOu're a 100% trans lesbain that don't deal with men? GEE WHAT A GOT DAYUM WASTE!

You've drawn out Mystic Evolution as a transexual lesbian, got Adrianna to question your fucking abilities, chefmike looking for an "Am I gay thread" and the B1 to post another $3 bill. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!
    Chaos! Mayhem! Disorder!

Our work here is done!!

Come, Confusionboy and Dysphorialass, we must put on some shorts and go fight evil elsewhere!

Away!

Silver Poster

Well, as I said before,

If I'm a faggot for wanting to be f'ed in my ass, then so be it.

But I'm takin all of you down with me.

YOU ARE ALL F'IN FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!!111

Zacks a faggot, Vicki's a faggot, Megabody's a faggot, Seanchai's a faggot, Deebo's a faggot, chefmike: he's definately a faggot, Allanah's a faggot, Harajuku Tgirl's a faggot, MystiquEvolution..............strange faggot; but she's a faggot for sure.

lets see,
    *takes list out of back pocket like only a faggot would*

Avenged01 made a nice topic but he's a picture making faggot, DeathFox is a faggot for posting here, ptyseminole is a faggot, mds is a faggot, Jade is a faggot.

Since its late I will retire for the evening so I don't get fired from my job, but make no mistake about it, these and many others.....ALL AT HUNGANGLES.COM in fact....YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS.

FAGGOTS I SAY!!!!!!!111

stillies77

well shit if i want allanah, wendy, vo, gia, racquel, vanity, Kayla, Vicki, Holly and about a gazillion other t-girls to fuck me than hey count me in the fag club too!

Junior Poster

Not everybody a fag.

Got Dat Fira