Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

Default Re: Off Topic question....Should this man go to jail?

The thing of it is that bus was moving...she deserved MORE than an uppercut and tossed off the bus...she could have killed everyone on the bus AND any innocent bystanders......but sure....fire the driver.....I knew justice was blind....but retarded too? Apparently.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    OnMYKnees wrote: "jail ? Not from what I can see...key to the city perhaps...."

Trish wrote: "I'd give him a medal for holding onto his patience for as long as he did."

I do sense a seismic shift... perhaps the end of the world is nigh. These two agree on something !!!!
    It's Friday, my limbic brain gets a chance to drive for awhile.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by eddymunster90 View Post
    Man, what a wicked uppercut. Straight out of streetfighter. The girl asked for it by hitting him and talking trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    The thing of it is that bus was moving...she deserved MORE than an uppercut and tossed off the bus...she could have killed everyone on the bus AND any innocent bystanders......but sure....fire the driver.....I knew justice was blind....but retarded too? Apparently.
    did you hear some news that the driver got fired? If he did I would sue!!!

Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    did you hear some news that the driver got fired? If he did I would sue!!!
    Yup.... http://www.ibtimes.com/cleveland-bus...l-video-845411

I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Bro, it was called buck fiddy before bloods hit NYC, that's Rikers Island C 74 talk, it's an addition to that blood crap. Man me and my peeps walk around bloods all day they know not to fuck with us. We will drive up on their asses and put them in a van and feed their asses to upstate pigs. they are little punks, when the Elders step up they know to show respect as if we are OG's, around NYC we are called Elders, we watch out for the blocks and the other good teens that are doing something with their lives. They aint the real bloods anyway.

That's why I have no tolerance for teens who are trying to hurt older or other teens just because they are in a gang.
    It can be called either(it's still buck fifty,though..lol)
    I fully aware that they're false flaggin,since OG Mack wasn't a real blood.

On a side note,"she was on the reviving end,of one of the most talked about uppercuts"LOL

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster DarkSkyScareCrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    The parasite class? The guy has (probably had) a fucking job you imbecile
    ###

With all due respect, he works for a Government "Public" transportation company, which leeches off the Working class, via confiscated wages of those who can actually work at a company which needs to rely on Profit and not the violent theft of wages from others to continue operations and employ actual productive people.

SO yes, his Government Master relies on violence to offer the "Public" transportation, so it is no surprise he violently responds to words.

Yes ad homs are annoying, but in no way do words Justify a violent retaliation against an unarmed woman.

But what do you expect, its government they who have the Monopoly on "Legal Violence."

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    - and probably not a one that you could do.
    ###

Your assumption is correct, I never could work for anyone who relies on stealing from others as their core business model.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "If you feel you have the right to use force against me, bring Guns."

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    That is some bullshit!!! whoever wrote this bullshit didn't write it right, check it out:

"The video, which was first posted on WorldHipHop.com, shows a young girl being attacked by the bus driver after she taunted him and got in his face. The physical altercation escalates after the girl calls his family names, prompting the driver to get out of his seat and give the girl an uppercut to the face.

Hold the fuck up, SHE WAS ATTACKED? That's some bullshit, she ran up on that man and ATTACKED HIM FIRST!!! WTF. That man didn't attack that girl the dam video clearly shows the girl attacks him first after he talked about her cut face. Dam wtf are these people seeing?

Below people are feed up with this bullshit. A WOMAN HAS NO RIGHT TO HIT A MAN FIRST!!! and these young people need to learn respect!!!!

Well you can see people agree with me on that page Sans:

I'm trying to figure this out, it says:

"According to the Cleveland Leader, Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority spokesperson Mary Shaffer said the unnamed male bus driver will be terminated.

We also saw the video today. Upon review, the driver was removed from duty and suspended. We are investigating,” she said."

So he's not fired just suspended? I think they had to retract that termination because it clearly shows the girl attacked him and that company better see it his way or if I was him I would seriously sue their asses for firing me. It clearly shows he was attacked.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

She kick me I will kick her back let her see that it hurts because if they never feel how bad it hurts they will keep kicking and slapping.
    I know. I worked night clubs in Texas and there were a lotta lady brawls. Couldn't stop them without violence so I'd just do crowd control until they got tired and walked them out of opposite directions.