Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

Default Re: Off Topic question....Should this man go to jail?

She threatened every life on the bus when she did what she did....the bus was moving.....and HE gets fired....Utterly ridiculous.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Because people with big mouths like her talk shit but when the action goes down they some snitching motha fuckas and they talk gangsta but soon as you whoop their asses they wanna call the cops SMH.
    Truth.

Notice how she got physical after he dissed her face and everyone laughed, she couldnt take getting owned by some grandad bus driver in a cussing match lol.

In England our buses have screens good thing to, too many nutters out there.

Thumbs up Re: Off Topic question....Should this man go to jail?

Quote Originally Posted by Winkle View Post
    Truth.

Notice how she got physical after he dissed her face and everyone laughed, she couldnt take getting owned by some grandad bus driver in a cussing match lol.

In England our buses have screens good thing to, too many nutters out there.

Let me break this down, first off that girl had no business standing near that driver, she shouldn't be standing up over that yellow line in the first place and the BUS WASN'T CROWDED. she could of sat in a seat and kept her mouth closed. if you heard him he said "STEP OVER THE YELLOW LINE", right there he cleared himself. Soon as he said something about the scars in her face she ATTACKED HIM!!! the correct word for him is "PROTECTED HIMSELF FROM FURTHER ATTACK, SELF DEFENSE!!!" He is the victim not her and in New York attacking a MTA worker is a felony, excuse me for earlier, not federal but a Felony!!! He's not getting fired, she attacked him. She wanted to be gangsta and he knocked the shit outta her.

These teens are out of control, they beat up their parents, shot and stab people, you can't play with these teens today you got to knock their asses out because they think they are tough. That's why that Scared Straight Program is back on TV and see how much of a pussy they are when they get to jail among some real criminals, they fold up like pussy!!! boys and girls.

I support that bus driver because I went through that shit. Teens on the bus making all types of noise talking about all types of bullshit loud with no respect. Throwing shit back and forth like they stupid, they need their asses whooped. !!!!

I support the Bus driver and HE SHOULDN'T GO TO JAIL THAT MOTHA FUCKA IS MY HERO!!!!!

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    She threatened every life on the bus when she did what she did....the bus was moving.....and HE gets fired....Utterly ridiculous.
    Exactly no one knew if she had a gun or a knife, what if she would of stabbed him? You already have teen bloods slicing people on random on buses and trains it's not funny.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Exactly no one knew if she had a gun or a knife, what if she would of stabbed him? You already have teen bloods slicing people on random on buses and trains it's not funny.
    It's called a "buck fifty"/blood in blood out.....for initiation purposes.That's strictly a blood nation thing(east coast).Not blood gang(west coast) thing,If you're in New York,I would stay away from teens with red flags(bandanas)out of their back pockets.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

I'm defenseless against women. Worked the door for years getting hit and kicked by broads. I couldn't hit them back no matter how much they deserved it. Fighting fellas is way safer.

Quote Originally Posted by doctor screw View Post
    It's called a "buck fifty"/blood in blood out.....for initiation purposes.That's strictly a blood nation thing(east coast).Not blood gang(west coast) thing,If you're in New York,I would stay away from teens with red flags(bandanas)out of their back pockets.
    Bro, it was called buck fiddy before bloods hit NYC, that's Rikers Island C 74 talk, it's an addition to that blood crap. Man me and my peeps walk around bloods all day they know not to fuck with us. We will drive up on their asses and put them in a van and feed their asses to upstate pigs. they are little punks, when the Elders step up they know to show respect as if we are OG's, around NYC we are called Elders, we watch out for the blocks and the other good teens that are doing something with their lives. They aint the real bloods anyway.

That's why I have no tolerance for teens who are trying to hurt older or other teens just because they are in a gang.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    I'm defenseless against women. Worked the door for years getting hit and kicked by broads. I couldn't hit them back no matter how much they deserved it. Fighting fellas is way safer.
    She kick me I will kick her back let her see that it hurts because if they never feel how bad it hurts they will keep kicking and slapping.

Again, WOMEN SHOULDN'T HIT MEN UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES!!! If you hit a man first be prepared to get hit back. They don't have the right to hit men, when you don't say women shouldn't hit men generally you're giving them a fucking license to hit. NOT ME!!!

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Man, what a wicked uppercut. Straight out of streetfighter. The girl asked for it by hitting him and talking trash.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.