Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default Re: Off Topic question....Should this man go to jail?

Quote Originally Posted by Winkle View Post
    "You throwing it down now" Lmfao, that girl should be a boxer an MMA fighter or something because she can take a punch.
    was thinking the same thing. i was actually surprised to see her back up after that epic upper-cut! what i don't understand is why she changed her cry from "imma fuck you up" to "you goin' ta jail bitch!"

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    . . . it may not be fair, but that is how it should be.
    If it's not fair, than why is that the way it should be?

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    was thinking the same thing. i was actually surprised to see her back up after that epic upper-cut! what i don't understand is why she changed her cry from "imma fuck you up" to "you goin' ta jail bitch!"
    FOr real that's one scary chick. That punch you would think must have shattered her jaw and knocked her unconscious.
    He threw her off the bus and she came right back on that undead zombie shit!!!lol
    IMO her still coming at him was more shocking than the punch.
    That's when the driver knew he lost control of the situation.
    You sucker punch a female that hard talking about how you're gonna 'treat her like a man,' and she comes back at you harder than most men ever will.

Shocking.

Originally Posted by bluesoul
    Because people with big mouths like her talk shit but when the action goes down they some snitching motha fuckas and they talk gangsta but soon as you whoop their asses they wanna call the cops SMH.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    FOr real that's one scary chick. That punch you would think must have shattered her jaw and knocked her unconscious.
    He threw her off the bus and she came right back on that undead zombie shit!!!lol
    IMO her still coming at him was more shocking than the punch.
    That's when the driver knew he lost control of the situation.
    You sucker punch a female that hard talking about how you're gonna 'treat her like a man,' and she comes back at you harder than most men ever will.

Shocking.
    Dammmmmmmmmmm lol

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Escalade View Post
    As a former driver for the LACMTA who has been spat on and of course verbally assaulted, he did the wrong thing AND will probably be fired, let alone sued.

LACMTA's rules basically state for the driver to NOT get out of that seat unless under extreme circumstances..
    I doubt it, and being you said GET OUT OF THE SEAT FOR EXTREME CIRCUMSTANCES, that girl if you seen it, stepped to him FIRST, she came over to the seat like BILLY BAD ASS, and he could of been stabbed. So he got up and handled her because who knows what type of weapon she might of had. You can't let no one beat on you, sorry but that's not right and I don't see him getting in trouble. Like I said there are laws to protect the bus driver he didn't violate her, he is the victim doing his job and I have worked in law he might get bust down on for verbally getting at her as far as protecting himself, he's good to go and there is film to prove it.

These teenagers these days have no dam respect, I had to dam near choke a 13 year old because he and his lil buddies throwing bottles around on the dam bus and it had to hit me, motha fuckas got outta order and I grabbed his ass up. These teenagers need to respect their elders and stop acting like fucking cattle.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Winkle View Post
    By the sound it made he connected and hard, dude called on his pimp skillz. Shes not a Tgirl, a Tgirl wouldve ducked and given him a right left for sure.
    LOL HAHAHAH LMAO LOL YOU ARE FUCKING HILARIOUS lol my word lol

Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

I don't know the rules for all that but my father is a bus driver...
    Public Transportation workers put up with an inordinate amount of shit from people. The stories he can and has told me......
    You just can't (shouldn't) fuck with bus drivers....you run the risk of messing up far more lives than just yours or theirs,it doesn't take much to cause an accident.
    She's going to jail....he will probably get a warning,and less shift time for a while,but fired? He shouldn't. You can't just ignore physical things like that and just take it.

I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

There is a longer version, about 4 minutes long on youtube. So it includes 2:30 more of her acting up. Makes her look even worse.

You have to sign in to see it, though. 'Explicit content' and all. Search for - (Full Video) Cleveland RTA bus driver upper cuts passenger