Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Default Re: Off Topic question....Should this man go to jail?

OnMYKnees wrote: "jail ? Not from what I can see...key to the city perhaps...."

Trish wrote: "I'd give him a medal for holding onto his patience for as long as he did."

I do sense a seismic shift... perhaps the end of the world is nigh. These two agree on something !!!!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

The bus company must have a code of conduct, and it must include regulations on the handling of passengers who threaten other passengers, interfere with the driving -and I would assume in all cases the driver must put safety first. He must stop the bus if he cannot drive it without being distracted, and if the passenger won't leave the bus, arrange to have him/her removed by the law. He cannot and must not attack the passenger, that is simply unforgiveable regardless of the abuse he is subjected to. Bus drivers and shop assistants are subjected to foul abuse every day, it comes with the job. I don't know what it was this woman did, maybe not have a ticket or pay her fare, but the weight of responsibility is on the driver who has other passengers to consider; he let them down. He will either lose his job, or be re-located, and the bus company is clearly at fault and may be fined, it may not be fair, but that is how it should be.

NO NO NO !!! hE SHOULDN'T GO TO JAIL.
    I was going to work one day and this young girl spat on a female bus driver and I stopped the driver, because I didn't know what happened, everyone wanted that girl ass beat, but I am glad I stopped her.

it is a dam federal offense to hit a bus driver in NYC, I don't know where ever else.

but you know what? Just because she is a female she doesn't have the right to hit a man, that man was driving the bus she had no right, she got what was coming to her.

That dumb ass cliche` need to stop " A MAN SHOULD NEVER HIT A WOMAN UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE", where's the rest of that dam sentence? See when society put that out there females think they can hit a man, and he said it right "SHE WANNA BE TREATED LIKE A MAN", yep he is right. He attacked him for NO REASON AT ALL.

The saying should be "NO MAN SHOULD HIT A WOMAN AND NO WOMAN SHOULD HIT A MAN". When you say just a man some women tend to think it's ok to hit a man NO MATTER WHAT and the woman doesn't have the right to be insane for 6 seconds and a man take a woman's bullshit . If a man hits a woman first a woman should pick up something and know his ass out. But this is the case, they were both talking shit and it shit and it should of stayed that way. She initiated the first blow and it's caught on tape. As a matter of fact you should be asking "HOW MUCH TIME IS THE GIRL GOING TO GET" because she is going to jail. IT IS A CRIME TO ATTACK A BUS OR TRAIN OPERATOR!!!

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    He cannot and must not attack the passenger, that is simply unforgiveable regardless of the abuse he is subjected to..
    Get the fuck outta here, he didn't attack her SHE ATTACKED HIM!!! He defended himself. and you said regardless of the abuse he is subjected? get the fuck........

I would love to see you in this position driving a bus and that girl spat on you and started choking you, you mean to tell me you're not going to try and stop her and use some type of force? You're going to try and make a call while her hands are around your throat? Please tell me the right thing!!!

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

"You throwing it down now" Lmfao, that girl should be a boxer an MMA fighter or something because she can take a punch.

Quote Originally Posted by Winkle View Post
    "You throwing it down now" Lmfao, that girl should be a boxer an MMA fighter or something because she can take a punch.
    My word or that bus driver can't punch for shit lol because she doesn't have a glass jaw she got right back up and took a swing, or maybe she's a TGirl

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

As a former driver for the LACMTA who has been spat on and of course verbally assaulted, he did the wrong thing AND will probably be fired, let alone sued.

LACMTA's rules basically state for the driver to NOT get out of that seat unless under extreme circumstances. Having someone curse at you is NOT an extreme circumstance. All he had to do is stop the bus and call the authorities. I had to do it many times myself.

When I WAS spat on, I wanted to put that dude's head through the window...but I knew the consequences if I did. Another time I had multiple people pissed at me because I was WAY behind schedule due to an unexpected detour. When they got abusive (verbally), I just set the bus down and made an ultimatum. When that didn't work, my supervisor brought a relief driver to take over; I was close to flying off of the handle.

So from someone who's actually been there, HE DID THE WRONG THI G and he WILL be reprimanded.

And to the scarecrow who's selling wolf tickets...fuck you.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    The bus company must have a code of conduct, and it must include regulations on the handling of passengers who threaten other passengers, interfere with the driving -and I would assume in all cases the driver must put safety first. He must stop the bus if he cannot drive it without being distracted, and if the passenger won't leave the bus, arrange to have him/her removed by the law. He cannot and must not attack the passenger, that is simply unforgiveable regardless of the abuse he is subjected to. Bus drivers and shop assistants are subjected to foul abuse every day, it comes with the job. I don't know what it was this woman did, maybe not have a ticket or pay her fare, but the weight of responsibility is on the driver who has other passengers to consider; he let them down. He will either lose his job, or be re-located, and the bus company is clearly at fault and may be fined, it may not be fair, but that is how it should be.
    Exactly.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster

Obviously there is more to this than the video shows- they are well into the argument.

But self-defense? I don't think so. It looks like retaliation to me.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    My word or that bus driver can't punch for shit lol because she doesn't have a glass jaw she got right back up and took a swing, or maybe she's a TGirl
    By the sound it made he connected and hard, dude called on his pimp skillz. Shes not a Tgirl, a Tgirl wouldve ducked and given him a right left for sure.