Rookie Poster

Talking Naruto and other mangas

New Naruto chapter and Bleach chapter are both dealing out some awesome stuff, I was just wondering if there are any anime or manga hungangels out there that keep up with it or enjoy it. I love me a fellow otaku. http://mangastream.com/ is a good place to get the latest chapters btw.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: Naruto and other mangas

I do,but I watch my stuff on Crunchyroll

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

i dislike the mainstream stuff. Naruto and bleach were good when they first came out. There is tons of better stuff if you dont bother reading a bit. My favorite "mainstream" manga is hunter x hunter

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spin69420 View Post
    New Naruto chapter and Bleach chapter are both dealing out some awesome stuff, I was just wondering if there are any anime or manga hungangels out there that keep up with it or enjoy it. I love me a fellow otaku. http://mangastream.com/ is a good place to get the latest chapters btw.
    I love Bleach, I can't wait to see what happens next week. Im hoping to get a bit more Kenpachi before they end this run since they are obviously going to go with Ichigo and the new captain commander. Hell they already said he was the king years ago so we might even get to see a new hollow form, or at least a new bankai

Rookie Poster

hunter x hunter is good, I like the new anime, beautifully animated. I like the ones you do not here of much too, Battle Royal, Flame of Recca, Gantz, all the Baki stuff, The Breaker, Fairy Tail has gotten more popular than I thought it would. Naruto and Bleach are Mainstream but the mangas are still raw, and I have to see how they end. I agree with you about Kenpachi, they have to show more of him.

Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

Read Naruto, and love Tough even though not many people heard of it. It needs to be updated soon, but its a great read if you ever get the chance to read it.

Rookie Poster

yup, Tough is awesome. just wish the chapters were longer and like you said it needs updating soon.