Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dear Irony

Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: Dear Irony

If she lives in Florida she could have voted for Rosanne Barr

Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

DarkSkyScarecrow - Obama - a gangster... lol.... and you believe that voting for Romney would be better on the legalise dope front?

Full marks to Erika from here. Sanity prevails.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkyScareCrow View Post
    Hello, first major-cool points for being so brazen as to walk into a voting booth with a bowl and taking a picture, also please know your post actually compelled me to stop my eight-months of lurking, create a HA specific email address and register to ask a question.

As such, I was just wondering what would make you as someone who obviously smokes, vote for Obama, a Gangster who has let the Department of Justice mercilessly harass and jail otherwise peaceful smokers, of which many live in states that have partially legalized or decriminalized marijuana?

It seems very antithetical.

Come on now, she did not bring a bowl into a voting booth and take a picture. She starts out by saying she was at her kitchen table (which you quoted). Obviously she has a mail-in ballot, so she probably took the picture, y'know...at her kitchen table. Also, if you read other posts Erika has made, you would see that she has only been pro-pot for a few days, and pro-Obama for, well...never. I don't know her personally, but she has been through some hard times as of late, and seems to be rethinking her stances on things, and opening herself up to other points of view.

I am as disappointed as you seem to be with Obama's backwards thinking and self-contradictory actions on the pot issue. But as Prospero also asked, do you really think Romney would be more progressive about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Rhodes View Post
    pen from a Mental Hospital ?
    Yes my flex pen. I was not allowed a regular pen to journal with in the state mental hospital, and was given this little pen. I hold on to it as a reminder of my experiances there.

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    Come on now, she did not bring a bowl into a voting booth and take a picture. She starts out by saying she was at her kitchen table (which you quoted). Obviously she has a mail-in ballot, so she probably took the picture, y'know...at her kitchen table. Also, if you read other posts Erika has made, you would see that she has only been pro-pot for a few days, and pro-Obama for, well...never. I don't know her personally, but she has been through some hard times as of late, and seems to be rethinking her stances on things, and opening herself up to other points of view.
    Max you must of read my mind cause you took the words right of my mouth. lol
    I might add the main reason I voted for Obama had nothing to do with pot and EVERYTHING to do with his stance on EQUALITY for us trans folks.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lovecox's Avatar

I don't see the irony.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lovecox's Avatar

... had you voted for Romney after taking a hit, then that would be quite ironic. As it stands it seems completely appropriate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obama-Total-Absorbtion.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	515535  

Member Rookie Poster DarkSkyScareCrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Erika1487 View Post
    Max you must of read my mind cause you took the words right of my mouth. lol
    I might add the main reason I voted for Obama had nothing to do with pot and EVERYTHING to do with his stance on EQUALITY for us trans folks.
    ###

Shame on me for not realizing it was the kitchen table, great pic nonetheless, it does what art is supposed to do, evoke a reaction, start a dialog, etc etc, so yes the picture of a ballot sitting next to a bowl was the catalyst for my response.

Nevertheless, just because he has pandered to trans-folk means squat when he is throwing people in jail for smoking or consuming marijuana by other means.

Really? As long as he says some pretty words about treating TG people nicely, its okay to drone bomb teenagers and throw people in jail?

Not to mention, the Drug War is such an amazingly racist war as the Black rate of incarceration for non-violent drug crimes is 1 out of 14 compared to 1 out of 106 for whites.

So do you really think a man who allows his own race to be unjustly incarcerated at such a rate, really gives a care for Trans people?

He cares about getting re-elected and buying off the votes of Voting Blocs by pandering, not the lives of actual living, breathing people.

0 out of 3 members liked this post.
    "If you feel you have the right to use force against me, bring Guns."

Member Rookie Poster DarkSkyScareCrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    ...But as Prospero also asked, do you really think Romney would be more progressive about it?
    ###

Swear I posted a reply, but it apparently was lost.

Anyhow no, Romney is every bit of an evil sick person as the current Gangster-in-Chief.

Just another one of Goldman Sach's puppet candidates.

I mean the national government in DC is just an utter incestuous pit of slime, why anyone would want to play "Pick the New Slave Master for 4 Years" is beyond me.

Seriously, what the heck happened to this country; the President says he has the authority to assassinate or indefinitely detain any American???

He has justified the use of a Drone, resulting in the death of an American teenager, who was never charged with a crime or given a trial?

People walk through naked scanners with their arms over their head like a criminal, which is then manned by psychos who put their hands in adults and children's waistbands?

Does no one else not see the disgusting Irony of a man who was given the Nobel Peace Prize to unleash endless violence upon much of the Middle-East?

The President-Reality show is a farce, no matter which CANdidate wins, Goldman Sach's and their criminal banker friends on Wall Street and at the FED win, yeah more WAR and banking = great profits for bankers who finance the slaughter.

My stomach can no longer tolerate such blatant disregard for humanity, the Law, the Natural Rights of Man.

and if Governments derive their Just power to Govern via the Consent of We the People, it seems prudent to me that anyone who cared at all the slightest bit about their fellow man, could no longer Consent to participate in such a detestable system of violence.

0 out of 3 members liked this post.
    "If you feel you have the right to use force against me, bring Guns."

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

A party political statement from the latest Tea Party member of Hung Angels - or perhaps an advocate of armed militias hiding the forests. .

The line is - of course - that the Government is more to blame for the evils of our society than the folk pulling the strings of all of this attack on "big government" and the branding of the Democrats as communists - multi-national corporations and big business... the real villains. The push against regulation and control of the excesses of business by the Tea party and the GOP is cynical beyond belief.

So people like our new scarecrow advocate what exactly? Armed insurrection? No Government? A Communist society? Anarchy? What exactly?
    Oh maybe just sitting around and smoking dope and grumbling about how bad things are. Duh....
    It's so much rhetorical hot air.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.