Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Foreplay

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Foreplay

I know with GG one of the best ways to enjoy and prolonge sex is foreplay. And my personal fave as a guy is eatin pussy. Women just love that. But I'm curious is it the same with pre-op ts girls? Do you appreciate your man going down on u, or does the penis change things a bit? And do the guys have any reservations about sucking a dick?

Default Re: Foreplay

I have a feeling you're going to get a huge mix-bag of opinions here.
    Neat topic, though.

Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

As I give any girl I'm with my undivided attention,I'd say that I'll do whatever I need to do to make her happy.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

foreplay to me is as important as penetrative sex therefore, i'm all for it. i'm usually up for anything my girl wants me to do

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Love foreplay. I’m not too hot about dick. I much prefer giving a good analingus, and stimulate, kiss and lick the cock in doing it. But to me, it’s not the only element in foreplay. There’s also kissing, caressing, curving a supple, lovely body, appreciate soft skin, abundant hair –love women’s hair! When I make love, I want to drive, and I like to take my time. To me a guy is the one who’s supposed to explore a girl’s body, without putting restrictions on the reverse, of course. There’s nothing as validating as caressing a woman and making love to her. But in order to make her feel good about it, we have to make her feel like a woman. Foreplay is a huge part of that.

Analingus. That interesting Dan. From my experience women love foreplay, and they love a man who can eat her out really good. And for me it was a revelation. Being a black guy who didn't live up to the myth in terms of size(5"), it was great to just try to be the best lover I could be providing a more complete experience. Through foreplay I found out I really could rock her world, I just had to know the technique. But with tgirls, I'd be nervous again. Would they respond to the same things? Is size a bigger issue with them?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No Titty Suckers here ?

Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

nipple sucking goes without saying.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

For me there is really no such thing as foreplay. it suggests that the fucking is what sex is really about and everything else just leads up to it. For me the so-called foreplay is every bit as important and wonderful as the penetrative sex. For me sex is a creative set of interplays - foreplay, afterplay etc etc... The minute you start to connect physically you're having sexual interplay. You get naked together, you enjoy.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    For me there is really no such thing as foreplay. it suggests that the fucking is what sex is really about and everything else just leads up to it. For me the so-called foreplay is every bit as important and wonderful as the penetrative sex. For me sex is a creative set of interplays - foreplay, afterplay etc etc... The minute you start to connect physically you're having sexual interplay. You get naked together, you enjoy.
    I guess you have never heard about DRY HUMPING

Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .