Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Default Re: Marijuana has changed my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Small doses and surrounded by people you can trust not to mess with your head....everything should be fine.....I'd go with mushrooms honestly, since LSD is manufactured and can be REALLY unpredictable....at least mushrooms are natural.

Shrooms are hella fun, too!

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I love smoking too but I've been trying to quite lately or take a long break. The only reason for that is the munchies , my inner fat kid just wants to come out and eat everything. If I could smoke without the munchies I think I would do it everyday.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikeinbrazil View Post
    I love smoking too but I've been trying to quite lately or take a long break. The only reason for that is the munchies , my inner fat kid just wants to come out and eat everything. If I could smoke without the munchies I think I would do it everyday.
    My appetite for drugs is stronger than for food. I can't wait to get high always cutting dinner short. When munchies come later, I have some lean protein like chicken breast around. Instead of cookies or ice cream I eat a MetRx bar which takes care of the sugar craving also giving 32 grams of protein. When I'm stoned everything tastes good so I just eat healthy.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Anytime a hot guy wants to smoke with me or eat pot brownies with me I am DOWN!!!!!

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    Anytime a hot guy wants to smoke with me or eat pot brownies with me I am DOWN!!!!!
    I know where I'm going when I need a 420 buddy!

I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Set up a free blowjob thread like Evelyn if you want to see a human stampede! lol

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

How hot are we talking? Im no Micheal Elay but I'll smoke you up when you are in town.

I've got some brownies that are so good they don't need any Wraipher in them .

Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

Hey Evon, i am 257 miles away . From my house i go aprox. 1/8 of a mile then turn onto a multilane thoroughfare . I then go aprox 2 1/2 miles where the thoroughfare turns into a local bypass / intersate . I take it aprox 5 miles and merge onto an intersate . I take it aprox 164 miles and merge onto another interstate at it's end/begining . I then go aprox 84 miles on that interstate to Downtown Atlanta . I know where to go from there .... .lol ....

I can be there in 3 1/2 hours dependining upon traffic . If i go during the daytime, Atlanta traffic will give me an aprox travel time of 21 hours 18 minutes

Last edited by Cecil Rhodes; 10-14-2012 at 12:16 AM.
    Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    That wouldn't be an issue if you didn't have a negative perception of people who smoke pot on a daily basis. I know people like that too. Me.

Some of us are complete burn-outs, but that doesn't mean all of us are. I'm certainly not. I can site other examples of people who smoke on a daily basis that I wouldn't call intellectually challenged or lazy either.
    Where in my post did you see that I said ALL pot smokers HAVE to have a bowl a day? Nowhere. I also never said they were stupid or lazy either.

I guess I will expand on my previous post.

I'm merely stating that some people can't seem to go a day without packin a bowl, as if their addicted to it. Some of the people I've known are like alcoholics, in the way that alcoholics say they need a beer(if they drink that), they say they need some weed.

What's that do?

The Judge, last words.(Right before being blasted by a bazooka.)
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer.