Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Lightbulb Re: IN JAIL WITH NO BAIL for FORCE FEMINIZING MALES

Testicles make Testosorone a very important hormone for male characteristics.

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    Castration isn't force feminising - it's just (!!!) cutting off the testes.

Default Re: IN JAIL WITH NO BAIL for FORCE FEMINIZING MALES

When castrated you have less testosterone to keep male characteristics and more estrogen.
    You now have Estrogen dominance. Now you start looking male characteristics and gain female characteristics.you get hip, butt and thigh fat,breast day and breast glands, facial hair growth slows and more.....

Penis shrinks, spontantous erections start to decrease ,you loose muscle mass and get weaker....

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...d-Feminization

Last edited by natina; 02-10-2019 at 05:38 AM.

CORRECTION

When castrated you have less testosterone to keep male characteristics and more estrogen.
    You now have Estrogen dominance. Now you start LOOSING male characteristics and gain female characteristics.you get hip, butt and thigh fat,breast day and breast glands, facial hair growth slows and more.....

Penis shrinks, spontantous erections start to decrease ,you loose muscle mass and get weaker....

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post
    You now have Estrogen dominance. Now you start LOOSING male characteristics and gain female characteristics.you get hip, butt and thigh fat,breast day and breast glands, facial hair growth slows and more.....

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...d-Feminization

Senior Member Professional Poster

Testicle suspension should be practiced instead of castration.

She RoXXX! Professional Poster LilyRox's Avatar

This wasn't forced feminization. There's another article that says he was castrated after his death. This is just a sick underground sex cult that would abduct men torture them in a dungeon then kill them. If there was any little sign of being force feminized it would be a headliner. Also forced castration can be seen as a sign to show dominance over another rather than some feminization fetish.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by LilyRox; 02-12-2019 at 03:52 PM.

Serious about Transsexual Partner Junior Poster crazyeditor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post
    oh I forgot to mention homicide

Michigan murder trial reveals sex torture chamber at house

DETROIT (Reuters) – A Michigan murder trial over the killing of a man who was castrated has revealed an apparent torture chamber in the basement of a suburban Detroit house where men were castrated for sexual purposes.
    Robert Martin Nowak, 51, is charged with murder and criminal sexual conduct in the killing of 26-year-old Troy Moross, whose body was found near a machine shop where Nowak was working and living part-time in 2001, the Oakland County prosecutors office spokesman said.
    He had been castrated.

Nowak’s attorney Larry Kaluzny said he will present evidence at the trial on Monday that federal authorities were investigating a group of men involved in a castration cult operating out of a house in Rochester Hills.

He will try to prove that the ring of men, whom investigators say also operated a torture chamber in the basement of the Rochester Hills house, may have been involved in Moross’ killing, and not his client.
    Kaluzny said he cannot deny that physical evidence shows that Nowak had sex with Moross, but he will try to convince the jury that someone else, perhaps one of the men in the house in Rochester Hills, could have killed him.
    DNA found under Moross’ fingernails, Kaluzny said, indicate he struggled for his life and scratched his attacker. That DNA does not match Nowak, the defense attorney said.
    The federal investigation found photos of the bizarre acts in the home. When police searched the Rochester Hills house, they also found a “cage and sex toys.”
    “There were photos of a guy coming from out of state to do the castrations on various people.” Kaluzny said.

The prosecution on Friday offered evidence that it said shows that Nowak had sex with Moross after he was killed.

(Reporting by Bernie Woodall; Editing by Greg McCune)
    Mochila insert follows.

any pictures or blueprints of the basement?

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    Castration isn't force feminising - it's just (!!!) cutting off the testes.
    ouch

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    That's a little much for me. I encourage my TS GF to suck my balls really hard when she is in the mood for a little rough play but with no safe word, I just grab her by the hair and pull her away before i pass out from having my balls crushed by her mouth.