Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Default Re: are bottoms inferior to tops?

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    i know its off topic but i for one appreciate dantes sentiments.i am a woman regardless whats in between my legs and their are some men out there that are attracted to the woman thats inside me.they can see beyond whatever genitalia i have and i appreciate that.
    for some guys its about the cock and thats cool but you shouldnt assume its like that for everyone.
    I see TGirls as women and I love them for their mind and their whole body, ass, cock, legs, toes, arm pits, knees, lips, nose, ears, you get the drift. I'll cook for them, caress them, massage their feet, everything a woman should get they get from me when I am with them.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    I see TGirls as women and I love them for their mind and their whole body, ass, cock, legs, toes, arm pits, knees, lips, nose, ears, you get the drift. I'll cook for them, caress them, massage their feet, everything a woman should get they get from me when I am with them.
    so would you still be interested in a girl if she went post op?

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

See for real, I love to fuck and do it nasty and freaky, I think up all types of wild shit to do and even crossed into the BDSM realm. Ima freaky motha fucka and Ima do all the freak shit I want with the ones that are on my level and higher. I like to go higher and higher. I have no self esteem issues because I know Ima nasty motha fucka and I let people know I am a nasty motha fucka, it's out there.

I enjoy your honesty.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

So from a bi-sexual stand-point of a person that will fuck women, and not be taken with a strap-on, and who finds it irresistible pleasurable to pile-drive a GG, but who insists on being topped by a T-girl; how who you guys read me? Sex is all about pleasure, and how you choose to get your pleasure is between you, and your partner!

Vicl

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

so why only get topped by a tgirl?
    i always find it weird when guys are like i top ggs but i only want to bottom for transsexuals.it makes me feel like the extension of some homosexual desire lol.

Because men are ugly troll like creatures.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Yes I am very secure. See for real, I love to fuck and do it nasty and freaky, I think up all types of wild shit to do and even crossed into the BDSM realm. Ima freaky motha fucka and Ima do all the freak shit I want with the ones that are on my level and higher. I like to go higher and higher. Life is about progress not being stagnated, that shit gets boring doing the same shit, that's why people cheat with people who are willing to go higher and higher. I have no self esteem issues because I know Ima nasty motha fucka and I let people know I am a nasty motha fucka, it's out there.
    I've never put you down once always encouraging even more craziness.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lovecox's Avatar

Who sits around and thinks up these questions?

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lovecox View Post
    Who sits around and thinks up these questions?
    People for who sitting is painful on a Saturday Morning perhaps.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    Ponyboy, I think you’re right in saying there’s an element of control in this. I’m a hetero, top only guy; I love women, whatever is between their legs, and I appreciate the particularity of a little extra. When I have desire for a woman, I want to possess her, I want to own her body, to take it, to make it mine; I want to make her come, to really make her feel good by doing this. And my hope is that she has the compatible desire, which is that to be taken and caressed and penetrated. I’m a guy and I want a girl, bottom line (no pun…).
    But I certainly don’t feel superior to any woman! On the contrary! they seem so adorable to me! Although I do want to possess their body, although they are indeed the object of my desire as a man, they seem somewhat superior to me with their beauty, their softness, their femininity. I feel more like an orang-utan in rut who just has raw desire to offer, and I just admire and in fact, in most cases, am totally grateful, when they accept to submit to my desire, when they trust me enough to abandon themselves to me. And besides, it’s a part of femininity I admire enormously, that capacity for abandon! It is something that I almost envy, because it seems so… I don’t know… delicate, beautiful, perfect! but yet I could never share it, because it’s not me, it’s not my desire, not my drive.
    Also, as a top, I don’t and I never wanted to hurt the girl I’m with! I want her to feel good! I take pride on the contrary of her pleasure and it definitely increases mine.

I see your point, Prospero. In the end it pretty much goes in the sense I'm intending things. I must admit I never have envision that for myself, but yet, it is what I was confessing I am admiring, writing as you were posting...
    Danthepoetman - that is interesting what you say about possession, because for me that is one of the big differences between being topped by a man and being topped by a Tgirl. During the sex, there is no difference at all. They both do the same things - strip me naked, fuck me, beat me, pull my hair, etc. But after the sex, there is a big difference.

Male tops can be very protective after sex. I have become their bitch and now they make me feel like I am their property. They put their arms around me and make me feel protected. They often say really nice things about my appearance. They are generous. As Danthe poetman says, I feel that I have become their possession. I feel that if I was attacked they would defend me.

However, after I have been topped by a Tgirl, it is very different. Tgirls are not so protective or generous. When they compliment it's more analytical - A guy will say"you are beautiful". A Tgirl will say "I love your hair. Is it natural?" A Tgirl might say she wants a relationship, but I wont be possessed. It feels a bit more like a friendship, perhaps because she understands my position more, but she expects me to be be her bitch, and there is a hint of superiority.

Whoever tops me though, I always feel embarassed afterwards and I often say "please dont tell anyone I'm your bitch."

You're too big. no .... oh.. awl..