Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: are bottoms inferior to tops?

Can't we just talk about sex for once?

When I am in bottom mode because I am a switch, I feel inferior to the TGirl that's in charge. then I can switch and be superior if a TGirl wants me to dominate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyboy View Post
    The nice thing about this website is no one knows who you are, so you can say things you would never admit in real life.... Here goes...

I am a submissive bottom and I feel inferior to the people who make me their bitch - do other bottoms feel the same way?

And do tops feel superior to their bitches? Most people who do me say they feel superior to me.

When someone is putting my legs in to what ever position they want, and raising and lowering my hips for better access, I feel they are in control of my body. And then when they penetrate me and I actually have another person inside me - I feel like I have completely submitted to their cock.

Does anyone else feel the same way??

Lets be honest, a bitch goes through pain in order to please their top.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    When I am in bottom mode because I am a switch, I feel inferior to the TGirl that's in charge. then I can switch and be superior if a TGirl wants me to dominate.
    Do you feel you're inferior or just submitting to her every desire? Maybe a subordinate but not necessarily inferior. I could be wrong.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    Do you feel you're inferior or just submitting to her every desire? Maybe a subordinate but not necessarily inferior. I could be wrong.
    Both, Dino, but in a sexual inferior way. Which I love, inferior in a humiliation type way.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Both, Dino, but in a sexual inferior way. Which I love, inferior in a humiliation type way.
    That's part of the fun so go with it.

That's part of the fun so go with it.
    yOU're dam skippy right !!! I love ruff, ready to pound an ass, TGirl that humiliates me and give pain and pleasure at the same time. I love when I am told "YOU'RE MY BITCH MY FUCK TOY TAKE MY COCK YOU'RE NOTHING MORE THAN MY BITCH".
    i LOVE a TGirl like that.

yOU're dam skippy right !!! I love ruff, ready to pound an ass, TGirl that humiliates me and give pain and pleasure at the same time. I love when I am told "YOU'RE MY BITCH MY FUCK TOY TAKE MY COCK YOU'RE NOTHING MORE THAN MY BITCH".
    i LOVE a TGirl like that.
    And you're secure with it not taking a hit in the self-esteem department. There's a lesson to be learned in that.

I make fun of bottoms endlessly, sometimes brutally, but I don't judge any of them.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    Why? Because you call yourself gay? or bisexual? I wouldn’t be against that. I don’t care! I just like what I like and that’s it. But then again, if you do call yourself gay or bi because you like t-women, you simply say that they are not really women, which is something I disagree with.
    Once again, as I said, it’s not shocking to me to be called “bi”. Why the fuck would I care about what you or anybody else thinks I am? I know who I am. But I personally think t-women are women, and therefore I would rather call myself hetero. But my point is still the same as far as oifarang or you are concerned: why would you question others if you feel comfortable with your own sexuality? why the bitch attitude? I wouldn’t question you or anybody about what they’re telling me on themselves; I wouldn’t go tell someone: “Hey! you say this then it means that in reality you’re that!” Such an attitude just reveals that YOU are not sure of who you are, that YOU have something you’re ashamed of, that YOU aren’t comfortable with your sexuality. Else, why being such a bitch?
    i know its off topic but i for one appreciate dantes sentiments.i am a woman regardless whats in between my legs and their are some men out there that are attracted to the woman thats inside me.they can see beyond whatever genitalia i have and i appreciate that.
    for some guys its about the cock and thats cool but you shouldnt assume its like that for everyone.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

And you're secure with it not taking a hit in the self-esteem department. There's a lesson to be learned in that.

I make fun of bottoms endlessly, sometimes brutally, but I don't judge any of them.
    Yes I am very secure. See for real, I love to fuck and do it nasty and freaky, I think up all types of wild shit to do and even crossed into the BDSM realm. Ima freaky motha fucka and Ima do all the freak shit I want with the ones that are on my level and higher. I like to go higher and higher. Life is about progress not being stagnated, that shit gets boring doing the same shit, that's why people cheat with people who are willing to go higher and higher. I have no self esteem issues because I know Ima nasty motha fucka and I let people know I am a nasty motha fucka, it's out there.

Bottoms are demanding
    Tops are annoying
    and Switches Rule