Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: are bottoms inferior to tops?

LOL!
    Yeah! It would be something!
    And how many times "reduxed", Rodinuk?

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

I am not Gay ! I am Hetero !

But I do like my girl to have a big willy !

It’s your privilege, Oifarang, and I respect that.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    Same here, buddy. But then why the suspicion? When you feel good with yourself, why suspect others like that? Can’t they have their own tastes too, their own comfort?
    Or was it a joke?
    Yeah I thought it was funny too. You went out of your way to say you were top only hetero guy, as though your top only status makes you a hetero as opposed to OP.

I think OP wanted an honest discussion about what was enjoyable about being a bottom, or what the relationship was between bottom and top without an elaboration on how straight you are.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    Yeah I thought it was funny too. You went out of your way to say you were top only hetero guy, as though your top only status makes you a hetero as opposed to OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyboy View Post
    The nice thing about this website is no one knows who you are, so you can say things you would never admit in real life.... Here goes...
    I am a submissive bottom and I feel inferior to the people who make me their bitch - do other bottoms feel the same way?
    And do tops feel superior to their bitches? Most people who do me say they feel superior to me.
    When someone is putting my legs in to what ever position they want, and raising and lowering my hips for better access, I feel they are in control of my body. And then when they penetrate me and I actually have another person inside me - I feel like I have completely submitted to their cock.
    Does anyone else feel the same way??
    Lets be honest, a bitch goes through pain in order to please their top.
    Ponyboy, I think you’re right in saying there’s an element of control in this. I’m a hetero, top only guy; I love women, whatever is between their legs, and I appreciate the particularity of a little extra. When I have desire for a woman, I want to possess her, I want to own her body, to take it, to make it mine; I want to make her come, to really make her feel good by doing this. And my hope is that she has the compatible desire, which is that to be taken and caressed and penetrated. I’m a guy and I want a girl, bottom line (no pun…).
    But I certainly don’t feel superior to any woman! On the contrary! they seem so adorable to me! Although I do want to possess their body, although they are indeed the object of my desire as a man, they seem somewhat superior to me with their beauty, their softness, their femininity. I feel more like an orang-utan in rut who just has raw desire to offer, and I just admire and in fact, in most cases, am totally grateful, when they accept to submit to my desire, when they trust me enough to abandon themselves to me. And besides, it’s a part of femininity I admire enormously, that capacity for abandon! It is something that I almost envy, because it seems so… I don’t know… delicate, beautiful, perfect! but yet I could never share it, because it’s not me, it’s not my desire, not my drive.
    Also, as a top, I don’t and I never wanted to hurt the girl I’m with! I want her to feel good! I take pride on the contrary of her pleasure and it definitely increases mine.
    That’s precisely what I wanted to discuss. I am a top only. There is a dynamic between top and bottom, isn’t it? To discuss it was the obvious intent of my intervention. I put it back in front of your eyes. And I do answer pretty much point by point what he’s talking about from my point of view (I can't talk from any other, can't I?).
    It’s strange, you guys seem so threatened! You both must really feel gay! If you really were so interested by the OP's point of view, why don’t you discuss it, instead of showing so much concern about my answer? Once again, if you were confortable with your sexuality, you wouldn't...
    Does it make you gay, do you think, guys, to like t-women? lol

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

That’s precisely what I wanted to discuss. I am a top only. There is a dynamic between top and bottom, isn’t it? To discuss it was the obvious intent of my intervention. I put it back in front of your eyes. And I do answer pretty much point by point what he’s talking about from my point of view (I can't talk from any other, can't I?).
    It’s strange, you guys seem so threatened! You both must really feel gay! If you really were so interested by the OP's point of view, why don’t you discuss it, instead of showing so much concern about my answer? Once again, if you were confortable with your sexuality, you wouldn't...
    Does it make you gay, do you think, guys, to like t-women? lol
    Nice backpedal. I was just trying to be fair. In fairness, you did answer the question after the gratuitous justification of your own sexual practices and it was only one or two ridiculous sentences among many normal ones. No other way to point out that you went outside the thread parameters than doing so myself. But yeah, your post was on topic otherwise.

“Ridiculous sentences amongst normal ones”? Broncofan, what the hell are you talking about? I introduce who I am and what I like before answering… Why the fuck are you analyzing my answer? This is fucking ridiculous! Why do you feel so threatened?

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Strom in a teacup time... nothing gets the good people so stirred up on here as arguments about who is gay, who is straight, who is better - tops or bottoms. Hey.. in the end we all have our tastes and labels are so ludicrous.

Just live without labels and chill folks!

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

I don't think bottoms should feel inferior unless that's part of the kink then go with it. A bottom interested in a T-Girl might have less options but that has nothing to do with superiority/inferiority. I know bottom fellas here and I just tell them to do their thing. Whatever floats your boat is perfectly fine.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Dino Velvet; 10-06-2012 at 06:17 PM.