Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default are bottoms inferior to tops?

The nice thing about this website is no one knows who you are, so you can say things you would never admit in real life.... Here goes...

I am a submissive bottom and I feel inferior to the people who make me their bitch - do other bottoms feel the same way?

And do tops feel superior to their bitches? Most people who do me say they feel superior to me.

When someone is putting my legs in to what ever position they want, and raising and lowering my hips for better access, I feel they are in control of my body. And then when they penetrate me and I actually have another person inside me - I feel like I have completely submitted to their cock.

Does anyone else feel the same way??

Lets be honest, a bitch goes through pain in order to please their top.

You're too big. no .... oh.. awl..

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Default Re: are bottoms inferior to tops?

I think you have got to the psychological essence of why being a bottom pleases so many men. It is the surrender of control - and has in that respect n affinity to the submissive in BDSM games. You want to let the top take control of you - and want to feel inferior. You want to be used.

My own personal preference is to be a switch. I enjoy allowing a girl to take possession of me - but I also enjoy then switching the role.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Ponyboy, I think you’re right in saying there’s an element of control in this. I’m a hetero, top only guy; I love women, whatever is between their legs, and I appreciate the particularity of a little extra. When I have desire for a woman, I want to possess her, I want to own her body, to take it, to make it mine; I want to make her come, to really make her feel good by doing this. And my hope is that she has the compatible desire, which is that to be taken and caressed and penetrated. I’m a guy and I want a girl, bottom line (no pun…).
    But I certainly don’t feel superior to any woman! On the contrary! they seem so adorable to me! Although I do want to possess their body, although they are indeed the object of my desire as a man, they seem somewhat superior to me with their beauty, their softness, their femininity. I feel more like an orang-utan in rut who just has raw desire to offer, and I just admire and in fact, in most cases, am totally grateful, when they accept to submit to my desire, when they trust me enough to abandon themselves to me. And besides, it’s a part of femininity I admire enormously, that capacity for abandon! It is something that I almost envy, because it seems so… I don’t know… delicate, beautiful, perfect! but yet I could never share it, because it’s not me, it’s not my desire, not my drive.
    Also, as a top, I don’t and I never wanted to hurt the girl I’m with! I want her to feel good! I take pride on the contrary of her pleasure and it definitely increases mine.

I see your point, Prospero. In the end it pretty much goes in the sense I'm intending things. I must admit I never have envision that for myself, but yet, it is what I was confessing I am admiring, writing as you were posting...

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by danthepoetman; 10-06-2012 at 11:47 AM.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    I’m a hetero, top only guy; I love women, whatever is between their legs,
    hahahaha.

Denial

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by oifarang View Post
    hahahaha.

Denial
    You know, oifarang, I’m just stating what I like and what I want. I don’t care what you or anybody else wants to call it… Why should I care?
    In the end, it’s all about knowing what you want, isn’t it? Haven’t you stopped to think about what you are in questioning so much what is what? Are you sure you’re not the one in denial?

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

No I am not in denial as I am a happy confident person who loves having passionate sex with transgendered girls.
    I do not have any hangups or inhibitions or silly rules .
    I enjoy both shagging and being shagged by T-girls.

No denial here.

Quote Originally Posted by oifarang View Post
    No I am not in denial as I am a happy confident person who loves having passionate sex with transgendered girls.
    I do not have any hangups or inhibitions or silly rules .
    I enjoy both shagging and being shagged by T-girls.

No denial here.
    Same here, buddy. But then why the suspicion? When you feel good with yourself, why suspect others like that? Can’t they have their own tastes too, their own comfort?
    Or was it a joke?

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    Same here, buddy. But then why the suspicion? When you feel good with yourself, why suspect others like that? Can’t they have their own tastes too, their own comfort?
    Or was it a joke?
    The fact that you labelled yourself "hetero" I would say is a sticking point, it also made me LOL.

Why? Because you call yourself gay? or bisexual? I wouldn’t be against that. I don’t care! I just like what I like and that’s it. But then again, if you do call yourself gay or bi because you like t-women, you simply say that they are not really women, which is something I disagree with.
    Once again, as I said, it’s not shocking to me to be called “bi”. Why the fuck would I care about what you or anybody else thinks I am? I know who I am. But I personally think t-women are women, and therefore I would rather call myself hetero. But my point is still the same as far as oifarang or you are concerned: why would you question others if you feel comfortable with your own sexuality? why the bitch attitude? I wouldn’t question you or anybody about what they’re telling me on themselves; I wouldn’t go tell someone: “Hey! you say this then it means that in reality you’re that!” Such an attitude just reveals that YOU are not sure of who you are, that YOU have something you’re ashamed of, that YOU aren’t comfortable with your sexuality. Else, why being such a bitch?

Gold Poster

The "Am I gay?" thread redux