Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Freudian Slip Platinum Poster Wendy Summers's Avatar

Default Re: Do You Check To See Who Checks Your Profile?

Quote Originally Posted by loveboof View Post
    I like to leave gifts in the flower pots...
    They ARE growing a lil bit better....

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    I just did - and you were the last person to look at it!
    Gotcha!

All clear buddy.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

nope

I did since I read this thread....

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

No I don't Dino...That might mean I give a shit what people on here think...and other than a few dudes on here who I wouldn't mind throwing a few back with, or a few ladies who check in here once in awhile, because they actually have an otherwise interesting life....I don't give a fuck....so don't check Dino !!!!! lol

Regulator Professional Poster JenniferParisHusband's Avatar

I do, all the time. It's usually never people I actually hope would be checking me out though, always people who lurk on here and never post, hoping I'm actually Jennifer's husband and have posted penis photos of her in my photo albums.

Jus wookin puh nub.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferParisHusband View Post
    I do, all the time. It's usually never people I actually hope would be checking me out though, always people who lurk on here and never post, hoping I'm actually Jennifer's husband and have posted penis photos of her in my photo albums.
    lol ,

I never do check.

Anyway, I'm really sick of all the anonymous bitching about transsexuals who expect a donation for NSA sex. We didn't make the world the way it is. You guys just want to take advantage of us for being born deformed with dicks. You cheap, sick freaks.

For the record, let me call the msot recent ones out by name....

Winslo2 - Joined 2006, 26 posts
    Rick Savage - Joined 2007 - 1 post (loved you with Def Leppard)
    LAPunkDude - Joined Aug 2012 - but only 26 posts, and seems to have deleted 11 of them.
    Jeff Altra - Joined Monday - No posts so far. (Grow some balls Jeff!)
    InMiamiFl - Joined 2007 - No posts (Kind of hard to be anonymous if you tell us where you live.)
    Hungtastic - Joined 2011 - No posts (Screen name penis joke on this board, original.)
    Solesman - Joined 2012 - 15 posts (only seems to be on here because he's too lazy to google "London Shemale Prostitutes" and wants a lot of reccomendations)
    Ferpy - Joined 2005 - 0 posts. (One of the many looking for Jennifer pictures, left disappointed.)
    Creed - Joined 2009 - Posts 0 (Props if you chose your name from Apollo Creed, a well deserved slap to the back of the head if you chose your name from the lame band with the same name. Would have been less funny if you called yourself Nickelback.)

And that's the latest roundup of people who think I have a Jennifer Paris penis pic, and would post that national treasure if I did. If I had that photo, I'd be naked, alone and in a cave whacking off all day while saying "My precious..."

Last edited by JenniferParisHusband; 10-05-2012 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Corrected a spelling issue.
    Jus wookin puh nub.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferParisHusband View Post
    For the record, let me call the msot recent ones out by name....

Winslo2 - Joined 2006, 26 posts
    Rick Savage - Joined 2007 - 1 post (loved you with Def Leppard)
    LAPunkDude - Joined Aug 2012 - but only 26 posts, and seems to have deleted 11 of them.
    Jeff Altra - Joined Monday - No posts so far. (Grow some balls Jeff!)
    InMiamiFl - Joined 2007 - No posts (Kind of hard to be anonymous if you tell us where you live.)
    Hungtastic - Joined 2011 - No posts (Screen name penis joke on this board, original.)
    Solesman - Joined 2012 - 15 posts (only seems to be on here because he's too lazy to google "London Shemale Prostitutes" and wants a lot of reccomendations)
    Ferpy - Joined 2005 - 0 posts. (One of the many looking for Jennifer pictures, left disappointed.)
    Creed - Joined 2009 - Posts 0 (Props if you chose your name from Apollo Creed, a well deserved slap to the back of the head if you chose your name from the lame band with the same name. Would have been less funny if you called yourself Nickelback.)

And that's the latest roundup of people who think I have a Jennifer Paris penis pic, and would post that national treasure if I did. If I had that photo, I'd be naked, alone and in a cave whacking of all day while saying "My precious..."
    Ha! I laughed out loud at this post. I too have, for the most part, a motley crew of lurkers with penis themed names and other random rogues gallery members, looking at my page. Ah, if only Hazel Tucker would look at my page, much like how you want Jennifer to look at yours.

Quote Originally Posted by theone1982 View Post
    Ha! I laughed out loud at this post. I too have, for the most part, a motley crew of lurkers with penis themed names and other random rogues gallery members, looking at my page. Ah, if only Hazel Tucker would look at my page, much like how you want Jennifer to look at yours.
    Jennifer checked mine out once. It was a great day for me. It was probably a great relief to her to find out I wasn't stalking her.

Jus wookin puh nub.